Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo (560 Views)

How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) / My Parents Both Have Blood Genotype AA But My Lab Test Is Showing AS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo by kelechiodo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
I noticed that mum takes so much water and urinates alot but hardly defactes. My brother told me that he notice that mum has not defacted for 10 days. Please doc in the house, which lab test will she undergo. The hospital here hardly help unless you know what you want.
N/B. She is also having problem of mental cordination so hardly notices this issue.
Re: What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo by Gboliwe: 3:02am On Jan 07, 2016
How old is she? How far is a good hospital, I mean, aside the one you say don't know what they are doing? Does she have any underlying condition? Is she presently on any medication?
Re: What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo by kelechiodo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thank you so much for showing interest. She is about 55 years. The nearest good hospital is 1 hr 45 minutes journey by bus. Underlying condition is poor mental coordination. She is presently on medication being administered by therapeutic practitioner for her poor mental coordination.
Re: What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
kelechiodo:
Thank you so much for showing interest. She is about 55 years. The nearest good hospital is 1 hr 45 minutes journey by bus. Underlying condition is poor mental coordination. She is presently on medication being administered by therapeutic practitioner for her poor mental coordination.

Tk her to a seasoned herbalist .. No waste time
Re: What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo by Gboliwe: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
At her age, she shouldn't be having dementia except there was a traumatic experience earlier that has affected her mental state.

Please, take her to a good hospital and let the doctors do their job. Even a 2hr journey isn't that much to get what is needed
Re: What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo by kelechiodo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Larryfly:

Tk her to a seasoned herbalist .. No waste time

Thanks do you have anyone in mind
Re: What Lab Test Will Mum Undergo by kelechiodo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gboliwe:
At her age, she shouldn't be having dementia except there was a traumatic experience earlier that has affected her mental state.

Please, take her to a good hospital and let the doctors do their job. Even a 2hr journey isn't that much to get what is needed

Thanks. But hospital has not been helpful where the mental cordination is concerned. I will still check them on the other aspect.

(1) (Reply)

ere / Health Minister Warns Pregnant Nigerian Women Against Traveling To Latin America / Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.