Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached (554 Views)

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached by OVI75(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Extreme care have been intensified by me immediately following the reported resurgence of lassa fever,but the rats seem bent on surviving at all cost.

Firstly there is this rat that parades all the floors of the storey building where I reside,its quite big such that it has refused to eat all the rat poison so far applied.currently as I type it has excaped every means targeted at killing it,and probably still alive.

Secondly,it was 8pm yesterday when I was retiring home from work on my bike,around 8pm,I had crushed something big,supposedly a Rabbit,only to reverse to the spot where it stuggled for life lo and behold it was a giant rat probably on night excursion,I had quickly reversed gears as I sped away,

Thirdly,this morning I came to my place of work,quiet tidy as I don't personally tolerate dirt's Only to see a small creature crawling on the floor I observed closely to discover its a baby rat.
My question is What probably could this rats want with me,or could it be that they witches are after me and are only sending rats to achieve their aim,kai I cover my self with the blood of Jesus ,they will not succeed.

Re: Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached by YorubaWoman: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Amen, brother in Lord smiley

Be more prayerful and fast for 3days
It is well
undecided
Re: Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached by pet4ril(f): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Hahahhah
Next time you see them, just say "touch me not for i bear in my body the mark of christ"
grin grin
Re: Lassa Fever:a Nairalander Cries Out,they Are After Me!!!!Pics atached by Cyojunior(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Congractulovia in advance when are we to come for da naming ceremony !

(1) (Reply)

What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? / Do The Drugs You Take Get Into Your Breast Milk? / Twins Conjoined At The Head Successfully Separated After 10-hour Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.