Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? (1124 Views)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by englishmart(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
i don't want to type much. Let the photo do the talking

1 Like

Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
I undecidedon think so
Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by Hardetutu01(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
d woman wrapper of d year....
Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by englishmart(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hardetutu01:
d woman wrapper of d year....
women wrappering men tend to win more of such awards

1 Like

Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by Hardetutu01(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
englishmart:
women wrappering men tend to win more of such awards
surely grin
Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by abimbawealth(f): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
See op ooo...

Whether op na 'carrier' or ' carree', I
Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by englishmart(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2016
mamawin, sorry ma, i couldn't access your msg. I have issues with the email on this acnt. Can you please use aniobim@gmail.com?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Why? Am I meant to do it for him.?

And the year is a week old. So give him that tongue
Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by englishmart(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:
Why? Am I meant to do it for him.?

And the year is a week old. So give him that tongue
no, he's meant to do it for you. Shey na u dey fend for your family. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2016
englishmart:
no, he's meant to do it for you. Shey na u dey fend for your family. Oloshi

Oloshi? Wft B!atch go back to bed and start again.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by englishmart(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

Oloshi? Wft B!atch go back to bed and start again.
lol....... don't disturb me abeg

1 Like

Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2016
englishmart:
lol....... don't disturb me abeg

Crazy people today. I disturb you when you wanna run your mouth before you brush your teeth? Shut up you idiot and go back to bed. #MitchassNiqqa angry
Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by englishmart(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

Crazy people today. I disturb you when you wanna run your mouth before you brush your teeth? Shut up you idiot and go back to bed. #MitchassNiqqa angry
like i said before, i don't want disturbance

1 Like

Re: Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
englishmart:
like i said before, I'm wanking a hard on, so i don't want your disturbance

Hmmmm continue embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice!!! / She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? / This Japanese Couple Has Mixed 37 Years,love And Style Into These Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.