Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs (1701 Views)

Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by undeniableGrace(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Am in need of French bull dog, 2 Caucasian dogs and 2 Alsatian dogs. A few months old will do. Call me on 08069518199
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by Tundeiab(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
These Alsatian puppies are for sale... They go for 50k each.

Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by barcaboi(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
undeniableGrace:
Am in need of French bull dog, 2 Caucasian dogs and 2 Alsatian dogs. A few months old will do. Call me on 08069518199
I have a caucasian for 100k...full pedigree and good parents. ...chk my posts for the mating and 1 of d litter
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by undeniableGrace(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2016
My request is still available. I need Adolescent sizes please. Kindly treat as urgent
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by undeniableGrace(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2016
barcaboi:
I have a caucasian for 100k...full pedigree and good parents. ...chk my posts for the mating and 1 of d litter

Thanks @ barcaboi. Is your Caucasian an adolescent or puppy? An order for 2 is my target request. I await your reply.
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by barcaboi(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2016
undeniableGrace:

Thanks @ barcaboi. Is your Caucasian an adolescent or puppy? An order for 2 is my target request. I await your reply.
7 weeks puppy....1 left......the other female will litter by next week
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by undeniableGrace(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
My request is still on. Interested sellers please contact me
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by barcaboi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
undeniableGrace:
whatsapp me....08024101874
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by philfrey08: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2016
undeniableGrace:
Hey brooo
U need to check out my post on NL for the Caucasian i have.... i ve one left and male.... the size is impeccable.
Just click on my username and whatsapp me. My price is fair trust me... #winks
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by ayoballs: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2016
2yrs old Gsd for sale add 09099983756 or call if u a serious buyer.lagos is the location
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by primeache: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
8months old straight back gsd. partially trained, understand some sit, inside, come, stop it.
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by barcaboi(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2016
how far boss. when u dey come lag?
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by undeniableGrace(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Am grateful for the successful purchase of a caucasian and pug. There are still honest people here.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by GRACEGLORY: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
undeniableGrace:
Am grateful for the successful purchase of a caucasian and pug. There are still honest people here.

I have a 5 months old male Caucasian
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by barcaboi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
undeniableGrace:
happy to do business with you. more to come
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by babyfaceafrica: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
barcaboi:
happy to do business with you. more to come
baba alaja..I don catch you..oya wey my share?
Re: In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs by Bizzyliss(m): 4:52am On Feb 16, 2016
Selling

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dogs Of Exotic And Rear Breeds / This Dog Is Looking For Its Owner. Please Share / Can Anyone Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.