Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice (1303 Views)

I Scored 194 In Jamb .pls Can Study Elect/ Engr In Otuoke / I Scored 199 In Jamb .pls Can Study Elect/ Engr In Fuoye / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by rapsodi6(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
i didnt really know until i saw it on my print out, now my question is ? is the course a good one? as an art student is it advisable for me to study it? will it be relevant in nigeria? what sector will they fit in pls i need answers tankx.............
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
it's a great course that's what I'm planning to apply for..what are your subject combinations
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's not about the course! It's about you. What do you want in life? What's your plan?
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Aspiregreat: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Also make a mistake after jamb to get a change of course form ..
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
it's a great course that's what I'm planning to apply for..what are your subject combinations
"planning to apply" so u ain't even in high school yet. Lol sonofabiitch, dats why u sound so childish nd lame! How's d ban going? Hope u enjoying u? smiley
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
"planning to apply" so u ain't even in high school yet. Lol sonofabiitch, dats why u sound so childish nd lame! How's d ban going? Hope u enjoying u? smiley
lmao...ban ke..
Bro shut it you, u suck biko
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
graduate... please what is "hope u enjoying u?"
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
lmao...ban ke..
Bro shut it you, u suck biko
hahahahaha be lookin for psychology admission, u are still a kid u dont know anytin.

Quote me when u graduate. Product of a demonic incantation
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
graduate... please what is "hope u enjoying u?"
don't ask me, ask ur stopid prosti.ute hell of a mother.
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
hahahahaha be lookin for psychology admission, u are still a kid u dont know anytin.

Quote me when u graduate. Product of a demonic incantation
see ehn..I will employ ur generation
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
see ehn..I will employ ur generation
see who's talking, secondary school student grin how was ur SSCE result.
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
don't ask me, ask ur stopid prosti.ute hell of a mother.
damn bitch...you're so immature grow up son
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
damn bitch...you're so immature grow up son
dumb derik, i dont even have ur time dis night. Fvckin stupiid midget. Once again quote me when u graduate. "psychology admission seeker" grin grin LMAO
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
see who's talking, secondary school student grin how was ur SSCE result.
guy face ur carryovers abeg..
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
dumb derik, i dont even have ur time dis night. Fvckin stupiid midget. Once again quote me when u graduate. "psychology admission seeker" grin grin LMAO
ehya...I pity ur soul cause you're wasting ur uncles money..ugly goblin
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
ehya...I pity ur soul cause you're wasting ur uncles money..ugly goblin
haha "ugly" kid post ur pics, do u tink its easy to post pics online? Nah, it takes courage, d courage you'll never hav in ur lifetime.
Piece of advice, leav d internet nd go read ur books, admissions are not easy to get cheesy don't giv ur fvckin stopid mother stroke, mak her proud. dumbtard, silly goat
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
a graduate who claims he looks like wiz kid...rotfl..hopeless punk
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
a graduate who claims he looks like wiz kid...rotfl..hopeless punk
goodnight
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
haha "ugly" kid post ur pics, do u tink its easy to post pics online? Nah, it takes courage, d courage you'll never hav in ur lifetime.
Piece of advice, leav d internet nd go read ur books, admission are not easy to get cheesy don't giv ur stopid mother stroke, mak her proud. dumbtard, silly goat
Chai...this is a graduate fa..
9ja Don suffer..lemme ask u sef, y did u leave d other thread nd came here ..is this how hopeless ur case is?
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
Chai...this is a graduate fa..
9ja Don suffer..lemme ask u sef, y did u leave d other thread nd came here ..is this how hopeless ur case is?
"and came here" wat was ur score in english JAMB?

Well its obvious u were banned in romance section grin
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
goodnight
sleep tight punk....
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:

fool what's the correct English...come?
nd FYI I've not been banned
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:

imagine.."wah was ur score in English jamb" ...
English jamb ko, Arabic jamb ni..
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jaycool18:
imagine.."wah was ur score in English jamb" ...
English jamb ko, Arabic jamb ni..
u are a wasted piece of shiit. U clearly hav no plans for ur future, i pity ur mother, d poor woman thinking her child is reasonable. Nah, u are stopid. Am done wit u, dnt ever quote me again, i won't reply u
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
u are a wasted piece of shiit. U clearly hav no plans for ur future, i pity ur mother, d poor woman thinking her child is reasonable. Nah, u are stopid. Am done wit u, dnt ever quote me again, i won't reply u
lmao...common Bro are u still on this...cos am over it
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
sorry for posting ur pic
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by Geofavor(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahaha. See e-fight. Bullets everywhere grin. Both of you literally murdered the English language.

@ op, what would you like to do in this life if given the opportunity? Think about it and come to a conclusion. Then go for a course that will give you enough knowledge to do that which you've concluded.
Re: Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice by rapsodi6(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
English, govt,literature,economics

Classified Fraud Going On At F.G.G.C, Oyo. / Neco 2016 General MATHEMATICS Expo Exam Runz Answers / 2016/2017 UNIABUJA Admission Thread Guide