Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Higher Everyday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Higher Everyday (271 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Higher Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Higher Everyday by Fongido(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Friday,January 1 , 2016
The Gift of God
“Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God , which is in thee by the putting on my hands”- 2Timothy 1:6There is a sleeping giant in every youth who has not discovered his or her talent. God is magnanimous that he did not create anybody without a talent. Unfortunately, the talent in you will remain docile, passive and impotent if you don’t stir it up. Many people do not realize that if they havea SIM card that is not activated, they cannot communicate with it even though there are great possibilities in it. Dear friend if you have not discovered your talent, then ’’ go to the ant … and consider her ways, and be wise” (proverbs 6:6). God is willing to help you discover your hidden talent, so that you can fulfill His purpose for your life. However, for you to have God as your ever present Helper toblossom your talent , you must make him your father byaccepting Christ as your Lord and saviour. Once Christ is in you, it becomes easy to prayerfully discover your talent and eventually succeedin life and eternity.Challenge:You have a talent in youPrayer:Help me Lord to activate my talentQuote:wake the sleeping giant in youFurther Reading:Mathew 25: 1 – 13

(1) (Reply)

The Threshold / Why Security Would Be Antichrist's Top Agenda / If Christ Were Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.