Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Next? Food For Thought - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Next? Food For Thought (588 Views)

I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss / Food For Thought / Food For Thought!! Read And Be Inspired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next? Food For Thought by Driftingking(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Creativity Is A Gift!!!Your Talent And Best Doings Brings About What You Can Produce With Your Bare Hands..!
In Life,We All Need To Think Ahead Of Our Presence Situation.. I Mean Plan Ahead!!
If Your Dad Dies Today,What's Next??
If You Get Pregnant Today,What's Next??
If You Lose Your Child Today,What's Next??
If You Get Arrested Today,What's Next??
Or Probably
If You Die Today,What's Next??
That's Were Creativity And Reasoning Comes In!!Life Is Not All About Bin Narrowly Minded..Explore Your thoughts..!

Its No News No More On The Rate Of Unemployment We Have Here(Nigeria)
Sometimes,I Sit And ponder..."After My Degree,Service, Master..etc,There is A Probability Of About 70% Assurance That I Won't Get A Job"So What's The Essence Of Securing A Degree,After all Its Worthless...

See!!Making Use of Your Talents Or Gifts Can Bring Food On Your Table.. Being Able To Draw,Sing,Make People Laugh,Stand,Eat,Anything You Can Think Of Can Make You An Entrepreneur, And You Will Start Making Waves
I'm Not Saying Having A Good Education Ain't Good,(You need brains to succeed).. But In The World Today,We Gotta Think Of Better Alternatives..
Destinies Differ!
You Might Succeed Through Your Act Of Being Creative Or Probably Through Your Degree
Even In Universities,Most People Survive With Their Handwork(skills)And After School They Continue In That Same Line And Still Make It..
Don't Just Rely On Going To School,Securing A degree And Blah
You Are Endowed!
Don't Waste Your God Given Talent!
Develop And Make Use Of It!
No Time!
See You At The Top
I'm Just 18 And Still A youth..So,
This Is My Opinion!!
And I believe cc: lalasticlala won't agree less

Re: What Next? Food For Thought by Driftingking(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vivianblog6
Jaytunez
Lalasticlala
Seun
Tosyne2much
Daminaj

You guys shouldn't quit always plan ahead..
See you at the top..
Re: What Next? Food For Thought by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is wonderful bro. Honestly, I read your write-up thoroughly and I must say that I learnt a thing or two

Thanks boss cool

1 Like

Re: What Next? Food For Thought by yunglivochi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
cool nice 1 op u just rejuvenated my hivning
Re: What Next? Food For Thought by Driftingking(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is wonderful bro. Honestly, I read your write-up thoroughly and I must say that I learnt a thing or two

Thanks boss cool
you are welcomed
Re: What Next? Food For Thought by Driftingking(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
yunglivochi:
cool nice 1 op u just rejuvenated my hivning
yup keep it up in life.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Whatsapp Chat Forum / . / sales Girl /Boy Needed in ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.