Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Food For Thought!! Read And Be Inspired. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Food For Thought!! Read And Be Inspired. (318 Views)

I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss / Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought!! Read And Be Inspired. by balash(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart, Trouble no one about his religion, Respect others in their views and demand that they respect yours, Love your life, perfect your life,beautify all things in your life, seek to make your life long and of service to your people, When your time comes to die, Be not like those that their heart are filled with the fear of death so that when their time comes they weak and pray for a little more time to live their life over again in a different way and when your time finally comes Die like a hero going home..

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought!! Read And Be Inspired. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Lovely post kiss

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Everyday With Football Betting / Register For Digital Marketing Training - The Practical Class For N10,000 Only. / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.