Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. (563 Views)

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix / Humblesmith & Davido In Osinachi Remix Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. by queendalyn(f): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Recently Davido said he was gonna hit the
studio to cook a remix of HumbleSmith’s hit single Osinachi.
Here is the snippet of the soon to be released joint effort. Davido mentions his baby mama.and her uncle Dele Momodu in his verse.
Check it out.

Download Snippet Below:

lalasticlala, abeg

D*wnload Snippet Here

Source: http://360jamng.tk/music-humblesmith-ft-davido-osinachi-remix-snippet/

Re: Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. by chocolateme(f): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Really? Eziokwu? I didn't know.now I know.
Re: Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. by iamGabson(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God oo..FP tinx early momo of d year... Davido isorite ooo
Re: Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. by LouisBERG: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Plenty people don dhey ask me na which baba do the jax say the baba do well for me now my life e don beta. I wonder the flavour davido will wanna add to this beat. Phyno killed it.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. by Nuells: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Biko napunu ya mic

What does he sing sef

1 Like

Re: Davido Mentioned "Dele And His Baby Mama" In "Osinachi" Remix. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
when will this fight end na.

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Drug Kingpin, El Chapo Has Been Recaptured / Femi Otdeola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photos) / LMAO! What Davido Shared On His Snapchat Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.