Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

“don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu (48460 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun (2) (3) (4)

Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2016
dragonking2:
Most naija ladies are nothing but money hungry leeches who are willing to do anything to hook a rich guy just to turn him to their ATM....Men, shine your eyes... However, it is good for davido, marry and settle down with a decent hardworking lady you no gree.

Successful young men will love to support their wives financially but at least, she should be DECENT..
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by donj84: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
if mugu fall, u chop.. No be him Wey go give woman belle

Don't worry just pray you don't mistakenly impregnate a lady or any of you frnds that you know must run to you and you won't be able to resist, then maybe you will know what to type next time on this kind of issue
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by redcliff: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
JayJohnson:

This man will feed the whole of your family without a fuss!

Lmao... only if you knew... sigh*
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by redcliff: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Opoki:

That man Is a doctor, you're learned and I believe you know what that mean.

He should focus on academics rather than other people's family matters
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by redcliff: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2016
fuke:

From you to Dr Balogun?
Surely, there are lots of madness on internet.

Yea mad people know one when they see one..
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by goodgood2(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2016
koligs:
Let's even see nairalanders say on this issue
If you are in support of davido, click like and if u wholeheartedly support sophia, hit the share button
And the Davidos have it.
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by MicKaro: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2016
dragonking2:
Most naija ladies are nothing but money hungry leeches who are willing to do anything to hook a rich guy just to turn him to their ATM....Men, shine your eyes... However, it is good for davido, marry and settle down with a decent hardworking lady you no gree.
When you say most that's crazy, how many naija women have u dated. FFS leave Lagos and go out and see responsible women.
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by ODUBEZE: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Gbyte:

For all i care, Davido can be turned to ATM, but it has to be the right way, Sophie should never have let her baby go in the first place, that way, Davido would be to one begging her to take 1m monthly because he sure would want the best for his baby, but the silly girl released the girl and was getting 300k monthly, common 300k o, and when she saw that her chances of getting it would be ruined if the baby is out of her reach completely, she cried. I thought Dele Momodu lied to us that they don't let Sophie see her baby for the past 5 months, why is he all of a sudden accepting that the girl sees her child every SUnday?
Dele Momodu is just a thief, he wants to be associated with Adeleke for some political favours, and that is why he is the first person to announce that Davido is the father of His cousin's baby, and he's also the first to bring family matter to the internet.

I am not in support of Davido's carelessness, we all know every lady wants to have a child for a celebrity, its the Celebrity's job to be sensible enough not to fall into this trap. And if i were Sophie, I would keep my baby and Davido, Davido would be the one begging me to accept Benz SUV to drive his baby with and even huge money as support monthly, but dey no get sense
U have spoken like a cultured person! but the same cannot be said for the girl! No responsible mother will leave her baby even for a second not to talk of a week!
---

That is what you get when you do not discipline yourself and you get anyhow girl! Davido deserve what is coming his way!
---

These people are meant to be role models but take a look at their lifestyle you will shake your head!
---

They have both behaved in an irresponsible manner let both of them deal with it and while they are it hopefully they will grow up and be matured!
After all, if wall no open mouth lizard no go enter!
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by ODUBEZE: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2016
donj84:

Don't worry just pray you don't mistakenly impregnate a lady or any of you frnds that you know must run to you and you won't be able to resist, then maybe you will know what to type next time on this kind of issue
If U cannot resist then get ready to face the consequences!
---

A lot of people are responsible for the problem(s) that has befall them all because they cannot control themselves for a few minute they face a lifetime of problems.
---

U should rather pray to have self control and not fall into such temptations!
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by ODUBEZE: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2016
cudonsic:

4 God sake,do u know how much is 300 to 500k naira in dis current economy which d young man gives her each month 4 her upkeep?excluding d Imade?u wanna tell mi dat 300k is too small 4 d girl 4 a month?haba let's b real 4 once.d lady should get a life n a job.i am always proud of wizzy because since d birth of his son his baby mama nv 4 one day come online 2 talk trash aftall it's d same 300k she gets 4rm wizzy each month.Dele Momodu really pissed mi up as well as Davido because dat should b a family affair n not public issue
Yes bro!
The way you spoke you will think Davido has learnt his lesson but wait and see he will still land another baby mama!
He deserve what is coming his way! he cannot eat his cake and have it!
After all, trouble dey sleep jeje... Davido go wake am. Wetin him dey find?
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
if mugu fall, u chop.. No be him Wey go give woman belle
End time comment

Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by koligs: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2016
goodgood2:
And the Davidos have it.

Am telling you...
You guys can take your likes back..
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by brownsug(f): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Eeyan badoo

Odunharry:
Iyalaya grin
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by okambaba: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2016
But emmm, he's the one always singing about money and women na. Why dem no go look am as ATM.
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by obstead200(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
dragonking2:
[size=14pt]Davido is expected to pay child support. It is very very very wrong for davido to just pick the child and walk away. If he really wants to keep the child exclusively for himself, the least he could do is to pay sophia off. tell her to name her price and he pays it up immediately and make her sign an agreement[/size].
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by donj84: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
ODUBEZE:

If U cannot resist then get ready to face the consequences!
---

A lot of people are responsible for the problem(s) that has befall them all because they cannot control themselves for a few minute they face a lifetime of problems.
---

U should rather pray to have self control and not fall into such temptations!
Atleast you know you have to pray, what of those that don't know how to pray, do you condemn them or encourage them by advising them on how to get out of their problems
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by Orikinla(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
To many Nigerian girls, a boyfriend is an ATM.
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
d
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Gbyte:

I do agree to your point to an extent, but lets look at it from this angle, the baby was forcefully taken away from her mom 5 months ago, within this period, she was denied access to her daughter right? (According to Dele Momodu), this same Dele Momodu is the same one that came back to say Sophie only gets to see her daughter every weekend at the guest quarters of the Adeleke, this statement here alone has lost Dele's credibility because he's said two different things, he's also the same person who said the Adeleke's met with him and Sophie to agree how they'd keep Sophie baby with the Adeleke's, if you read that part, he even made refference to two of Mr Adeleke's friends present and Davido's sister. All these things has given me reason to doubt every thing Dele is saying. You cant forcefully take a baby frm the mother and still dialogue with her and her uncle. And you cant deny a mother access to her baby for 5 months and allow her see her baby every weekend. These stories do not follow, I am not trying to hype Davido, but please check few of his previous interviews on Youtube, for his music career, you'd see most of them are very sincere.
Another thing we should look is this, Sophie isn't a kid, and obviously wasn't a virgin when she met Davido, she's been having sex and never had a child, She even slept with Davido dad's friend "according to Davido" that means having a baby for Davido is because of who Davido is obviously, right? Which I would also do if i was a lady and i find myself sleeping with Davido. Davido isn't going to be happy about that, but who cares? Right? Now, Davido would have to live for the rest of his life with that, but living with that does not mean he has to allow every "cat and rat" into his home all because they have a baby for him "Dele Momodu's wife". The truth is, I would walk Dele Momodu himself out of my house if i have to, he's not the father of Sophie, nor is he my inlaw, his cousin only has a baby for me which I am not denying, infact i've taken full responsibility of that. So in this situation, I think the Adeleke's have a right to deny Sophie and Dele's wife entrance because they can't allow Sophie in and turn Dele's wife back.
Sophie already caused some damage, i don't see myself welcoming her with open arms. If Sophie was my sister, trust me, we'd dig that Gold on Davido's head, but we'd only do it the smart way, this country is already too hard enough for one to let careless people just walk in and out of my life anyhow. And that exactly is my anger with her, she gave out her only leverage with Davido out on a platter of N300,000. She could have rejected that stipend at the begining and stand her ground that she'd live wherever her daughter lives, trust me, Davido and his people would sit up. And if they did forcefully took the baby from her, she won't keep quiet for 5 months, she won't accept 300k during that period and 500k for December. The last part, Davido's sister saying she's the mother of the baby, that was just to pass through the airport security. Thats an infant, some airports wont even allow you leave without the mother of the baby and the birth certificate of the baby, and since the mother is present, and the immigration who does not know who the mother is, no one would be stupid to say the mother is not there, thats enough reason to detain them till they present the mother of the baby or a good reason why the mother is not present. This is my take on the situation
...you still on this shocked
I had a long day, a very long one at that. I can't ........see you around smiley
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by ODUBEZE: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
donj84:

Atleast you know you have to pray, what of those that don't know how to pray, do you condemn them or encourage them by advising them on how to get out of their problems
I just did!
Guess what? U did not create yourself. You must believe in a supernatural being so like I said pray and if you cannot then get ready to face the consequences.
Its simple!
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by class0247: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2016
The girl is lucky that David is a responsible guy and from nice family also.Most men won't even give a dawn...after all when a child grow up she/He will find his father
Re: “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu by Odunharry(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2016
brownsug:
Eeyan badoo

lol.... Eeyan Mayweather

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers