Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work (8016 Views)

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Cityhood -Not for me.? / I Just Bought This Car From Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2016

K
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by memeluv(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
tjay01:
Hello Frank,

Exactly how much did cityhood pay you to do this advert? Or do u think we are all gullible and fall for this cheap scam? A word of advice: get a job and do sth productive with ur lives. SCAM is not meant for everyone.

Proof:

Sometime ago, this guy obtained pictures of a car on cheki.Com and posted it on nairaland at a ridiculous amount. A colleague saw the post and called him. Guess what he claim the car is in " northern part of nigeria" and asked him to send money to bring the car down to the desired location.

Secondly, a closer look at this post, one will discover that Frank started it but along the line cityhood took over and started advertising his cars on that same post. Come on, we all know that Frank and city hood is d same person. The same half baked graduate/ undergraduate living in a one bedroom apartment somewhere in Lagos claiming to be in the "Northern part of Nigeria" and looking for who to SCAM.

Thirdly, how come this post by Frank is followed by posts from CITYHOOD. I guess after logging in using Frank and praised cityhood about how he delivered that car you, you logged out and logged in as Cityhood and continued your advertising. Come on, you should be smarter than this.

But on a serious note, i think Seun needs to ban ppl who have multiple ids. We need to get someone who will do some background checks especially when it comes to posts regarding buying/selling, forex etc to avoid ppl from being scammed.

Lets make nairaland a better place.
This is obviously a fake review created by one of his cronies
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by Debo1983: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
You be real thief @ cityhood
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by bizzle2: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
memeluv:
This is obviously a fake review created by one of his cronies
This thread was created by cityhood.
Can't your people read the writing style haba!!!!
The choice of words, thought process, grammatical and spelling errors eare usually the same.

Anyone with keen prerception can see through this facade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
thunderstorms sweep this frank and cityhood of a guy angry
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by Debo1983: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
You are noting but a thief @cityhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Order Like Never Before With G-Importers Nigeria! / LAGOS CLEARED VEHICLES..PRICE SLASH / 2012 Mercedes Benz E350 For Sale Toks..SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.