Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Photo: Tiwa Savage Reading To Her Son In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Tiwa Savage Reading To Her Son In Bed (694 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Photo: Tiwa Savage Blushes As She Sights Olamide’s Eggplant / Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Reading To Her Son In Bed by emmanuelumeh(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Just yesterday (January 5), famous Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage shared a picture of her reading to her son Jamil Balogun on Instagram.
In the picture, Tiwa Savage is sitting on a rocking chair and reading him a bedtime story.

Tiwa Savage captioned the picture “Ok so I know it’s a bit early but I started reading to jamjam already before bedtime, I want to get him used to reading then my mum asks if I would speak yoruba to him as well, then I said of course as it is so important to me for him to speak his native language. Do you yummy mummies agree? #MomsKnowBest.”
On Sunday, January 3, 2016, Tiwa Savage along with her son and husband Tee Billz attended 2face’s daughter’s birthday party.
Tiwa Savage welcomed her son with husband Tunji Balogun aka Tee Billz on July 22, 2015, in the UK.
http://www.myblogemmanuelumeh..com.ng/2016/01/photo-tiwa-savage-reading-to-her-son-in.html#more

Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Reading To Her Son In Bed by vizkiz: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
we were begging her for the picture before but she didn't release em. Now she wouldn't let us rest again.

Aunty we are tired of your baby. Give us music angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Reading To Her Son In Bed by Solowande(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
wetin sef, na she first born pikin? i hope dis rublish nor go appear for front page?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Reading To Her Son In Bed by derrick333(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
vizkiz:
we were begging her for the picture before but she didn't release em. Now she wouldn't let us rest again.

Aunty we are tired of your baby. Give us music angry

Solowande:
wetin, na she first born pikin? i hope dis rublish nor go appear for front page?
I love dis country dieee grin

(1) (Reply)

2face Has Finally Talk About The Clash Between Wizkid And Dammy Crane / Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe / TV Host Krystn Enem Blasts Burna Boy :"f**k You And Your Weed Stinking Self"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.