Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne (1415 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 1:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Around 400 people demostrate at Cologne's main train station, where dozens of women were sexually assaulted on New Year's Eve

Around 400 people, mainly women, gathered in Cologne on Tuesday evening to demonstrate against violence against women following a wave of assaults a few days ago.

The peaceful demonstration started on the square in front of Cologne Cathedral and culminated with protesters walking through the city's main train station, where dozens of women were sexually assaulted and some robbed on New Year's Eve.

German leaders expressed shock over dozens the assaults blamed on "Arab-looking men," but warned against anti-migrant scapegoating.

Chancellor Angela Merkel called for a thorough investigation of the "repugnant" attacks, ranging from groping to at least one reported rape, allegedly committed in a large crowd of revellers during year-end festivities outside the city's main train station and its famed Gothic cathedral.

Women hold up placards that read Mrs Merkel Where are you? What are you saying? This worries us!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12084076/Germans-protest-over-wave-of-sexual-assaults-on-women-in-Cologne.html

1 Share

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 2:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Am not surprise at the acts of the Israelites.
I hope Merkel will not regret her actions on bringing in too much of them without proper screening.
These people are like hen. They will always display thier notorious character. It doesnt matter where they are.

1 Like

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by true2god: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2016
plappville:
I hope Merkel will not regret her actions on bringing in too much of them without proper screening.
These people are like hen. They will always display thier notorious character. It doesnt matter where they are.
Do you mean the allahh Akbar screaming Jews who see infidel women as fair game?

2 Likes

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by Annunaki(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Honestly it's so glaring that islam and muslims are cursed, May God have mercy upon them.

2 Likes

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by analice107: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
plappville:
Excuse me Ma, I didn't see anyone mention Israel in the post. How did they come in pls?
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by tpiah2: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
What does gegen mean?
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Another Ishmaelite (Moroccan ) killed today in Paris:...

A knife-wielding man shot dead by Paris police on Thursday was carrying paper with an ISIS flag on it as well as a claim of responsibility, according to the Paris prosecutor.

The incident came as France marked the one-year anniversary of the deadly Charlie Hebdo terror attacks.

The prosecutor’s office said a terrorism investigation has been opened into the incident, which took place outside the Goutte d’Or police station in the 18th arrondissement.

The suspect was carrying a butcher’s knife and shouted “Allahu akbar” — or “God is greatest” — before he was shot dead by police, according to a statement from the prosecutor’s office.

It said a piece of paper with the ISIS flag and a claim handwritten in Arabic were found on the suspect, along with a cellphone. The suspect’s identity has not yet been confirmed, the statement added.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/07/video-isis-inspired-terrorist-killed-outside-police-station-in-paris/
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
analice107:

Excuse me Ma, I didn't see anyone mention Israel in the post. How did they come in pls?
Sorry, it saw an error. I meant, Ishmaelit's. They are caused. Not the Israelites. Gods people. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
true2god:
Do you mean the allahh Akbar screaming Jews who see infidel women as fair game?

Jews ke? Oh No. I am talking about the terrorist Arabians. 80% of arab people who practice Islam are terrorist. My opinion angry
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:
Honestly it's so glaring that islam and muslims are cursed, May God have mercy upon them.

Thats the word. THEY Are CURSED... cheesy
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
tpiah2:
What does gegen mean?

Its a German word. It means AGAINST.
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by dsquare33: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
I thought the Germans wanted to be diplomatic, they allowed all sorts to infilterate their country. These arabs were forced to leave their countries to live in a country where you have strict religion into a more liberal culture , what do you expect, they will take laws into their hands. The earlier the better the Europeans make laws that will clip the wings of these migrants, the better.
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
dsquare33:
I thought the Germans wanted to be diplomatic, they allowed all sorts to infilterate their country. These arabs were forced to leave their countries to live in a country where you have strict religion into a more liberal culture , what do you expect, they will take laws into their hands. The earlier the better the Europeans make laws that will clip the wings of these migrants, the better.

True talk!!!
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by analice107: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
plappville:

Sorry, it saw an error. I meant, Ishmaelit's. They are caused. Not the Israelites. Gods people. smiley
I thought as much. God bless you sister.
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
analice107:

I thought as much. God bless you sister.

Be Blessed too bro.
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Those people are even more lawless without the sharia. Europe is in for a long ride. Besides, it's Europe's intervention in their politics that has brought them.
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
These People are cursed. Its not a matter of West. They have no peace between themselves.
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016

[size=14pt]
Jakarta attacks: Explosions and gunfire rock capital
At least seven killed, including five suspected attackers, in Indonesian capital, as police declare end of operations.[/size]

Credible threat'

No one has claimed responsibility for the attacks, but police have confirmed to Al Jazeera that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group had made specific threats before Thursday's attacks.

Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, has been a victim of several bombing attacks in the past, claimed by Islamic groups.

Thursday's attacks, however, were the first major incidents in Indonesia's capital since the 2009 bombings of two hotels that killed seven people and injured more than 50.

The attacks come two days after jailed Islamic leader Abu Bakar Bashir appealed to a court to have his conviction for funding a "terrorist training camp" overturned.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/bomb-blasts-rock-indonesian-capital-jakarata-160114040658005.html

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Will there ever be an end to this? shocked
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by Annunaki(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Why is islam so evil? sad
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by Demmzy15(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2016
plappville:
Another Ishmaelite (Moroccan ) killed today in Paris:...

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/07/video-isis-inspired-terrorist-killed-outside-police-station-in-paris/
Please could you explain why a Moroccan man is an Ishmaelite?!
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
bro, leave that woman jare! she is just a troll that is always bringing up silly arguments that is not worth responding to.
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by Demmzy15(m): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
bro, leave that woman jare! she is just a troll that is always bringing up silly arguments that is not worth responding to.
Wallahi, very dumb!
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by true2god: 5:53am On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

Jews ke? Oh No. I am talking about the terrorist Arabians. 80% of arab people who practice Islam are terrorist. My opinion angry
Islam is a religion of peace. I think the people that did the raping in Germany were 'Jews' but were shouting 'allahhu akubaruss' in order to implicate the muslims. I can tell you that no single muslim raped any woman in Germany, the rapist were all 'Jews'. Even prefect Mohammed (peace be upon me) never rape any woman. All the refugees in Germany are 'Jews'. Do you need a proof?
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Demmzy15:

All terrorists are Arabs or Muslims. The so-called islam was formed in the name of Ishmael. All arab nations embraced islam and they have been indulged in terrorism.
All terrorists are muslims. Rooted from Ishmael. You see my point? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
Wallahi, very dumb!

Dumb exposing muhammed's Falsehood ... tongue
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
true2god:
Islam is a religion of peace. I think the people that did the raping in Germany were 'Jews' but were shouting 'allahhu akubaruss' in order to implicate the muslims. I can tell you that no single muslim raped any woman in Germany, the rapist were all 'Jews'. Even prefect Mohammed (peace be upon me) never rape any woman. All the refugees in Germany are 'Jews'. Do you need a proof?

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2016

[size=16pt]breaking news. 16 January 2016[/size]

Burkina Faso attacks: Four Al-Qaeda terrorists - 'including two women' - killed after special forces free 126 hostages in hotel siege
23 dead after second day of terror attacks in Ouagadougou. Survivors describe how they "played dead" to avoid being shot

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/burkinafaso/12103065/Burkina-Faso-attacks-Al-Qaeda-Islamic-Maghreb-Hotel-Splendid-Ouagadougou-live.html

SAME PEOPLE, SAME RELIGION. YET THEY ARE PEACEFUL.... grin

Re: Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne by plappville(f): 5:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Updating the Ishmaelites and thier evil ...

(1) (Reply)

NASA Bans The Word 'jesus' / What You Might Not Know About W.F Kumuyi / Prophet Shepard Bushiri Reveals Source Of His Billions, Love For Nigerian Egusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.