Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (63804 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 13, 2018
Prophet Mboro, a South African pastor has sparked an outrage online after performing one of the most bizarre religious stunt with his church member's panties, which many have interpreted to a ritual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNLmgWT9_Ug

Many people are calling out the South African Pastor for being a pervert, after he converted his service into a full pervert show by asking his congregants to remove their panties and wave them in the air like some sort of ritual.

To some critics amazement, the church-goers obliged and soon started waving their panties in the air. Though it is not clear what the pastor was trying to achieve by asking the unimaginable of his congregation as the worship session is going on, however he was heard saying, “Must we stop because somebody does not like it?”

While this took place, the pastor placed his hand firmly on his gentials. While he prayed, his members also imitated him and also placed their hands on their genitals.

This comes as no surprise as it has been reported before now that a charismatic local preacher in Benoni, South Africa, Pastor Penuel drew widespread shock and criticism after he asked his congregants to take of their clothes in church and self stimulate until they orgasm on the floor.

According to the Pastor, the holy act of masturbation would produce sacrosanct fluids which would make the church floor as sacred as heaven. Those that participated in the practise would be rewarded with eternal life free of sickness, as God had told the pastor that the holy produce of the act would be taken as a sacrifice to the heavens.

In the 5 min video of the church service, the Pastor can be heard telling the congregants that God had already sent the angels to oversee the event.

“Start now, the angels are here watching to see who is doing and who is not doing.” the pastor bellows out loudly.

Shortly afterwards, he instructed all his members to take of their clothing and look at the most attractive person in the church, and then start to self stimulate.

The blurry video then goes blank but the audio remains, and the congregants can be heard moaning in the background.

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-raises-asks-congregants-to-take-off-their-panties-and-wave-it-video-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Almost1122: 10:23pm On May 13, 2018
Hmm!
I reserved my comment!
Let wait for elders.

12 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by divinehand2003(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2018
Maybe another movie on display

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by joinnow: 10:35pm On May 13, 2018
Devil will be laughing in slow motion

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 13, 2018
O Lord, let your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Signs of endtime

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by queensera(f): 8:01am On May 14, 2018
Come And See Different panties
grin

WATCH MORE VIDEOS AND SEE PEOPLE REACTION:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/pastor-told-his-congregation-to-remove.html

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by bidemz(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
shocked sad
Watch how some Nairalanders will criticise this act here....meanwhile after criticising they re off to their closet to self service with this clip.....
VaselineCrew undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by arabmoney101(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
This church get as e be oooo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Edopesin: 8:20am On May 14, 2018
holy pants religion has really blinded some people

Africans can be *censored*

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Silentscreamer(f): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
Dont blame the pastors.. The members, don't they have brain?? Who has dat 'welcome to church u dont need a brain' pics

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by ableguy(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
Na waoo, I want to unread this. How can I?
grin
Meanwhile I just saw a man who laminated his ATM card, I don't want to mention his tribe before they say I am insulting or hate Igbo people.
grin grin grin

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by RogueX: 8:20am On May 14, 2018
sheeple

it's like they came prepared. I can't see any grandma pant grin

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Neoteny(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
Someone will soon come out to say it's another movie

Though the line between movie and the modern church is pretty blurred

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by CastedAyo: 8:20am On May 14, 2018
Yeye pastors
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
really christianity is a mockery of God, culture, human values and sanity.

We must return to the Gods of our ancestors and foresake this dirty underwear genetalia cult.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by neolboy(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
What is this world turning intoi

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by kay50(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
I can't believe this. undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by emeijeh(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
Southern Africa is truly cursed when it comes to religious matters.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Rawged: 8:21am On May 14, 2018
AFRICANS ARE MOST GULLIBLE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.... shame don catch me cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by miracool946: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
is this 4 real

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
xenophobia country tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by lilyheaven: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
Lol, This one na ritualist.
They are sacrificing there unborn children unknowingly.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by roqrules04(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2018
End time church.
The devil is really taking charge

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by martineverest(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2018
Africa my africa

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by checkedout: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
joinnow:
Devil will be laughing in slow motion

I don't know if you are actually referring to me but I am definitely laffing in slow motion now grin
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Archangel15: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
Jessuss Christ wtf!!
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
By default , Africans are stupid

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by ArmedRobber: 8:23am On May 14, 2018
lols now I can now believe a stark illiterate pastor can brainwashed an academician member and render him uselessgrin

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by shamecurls(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2018
Sigh...

So South Africa has overtaken Nigeria in religious foolishness.

Use to think we were indisplaceable

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by OKorowanta: 8:23am On May 14, 2018
Gullible fools undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.