Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (276930 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US / Confessions Of An Idol Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by mrwils(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2012
I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. My name is Nonkoliso Ngeleka. I'm from Nzimakwe and I was a graded in the space for 12 years. I was born in 1988, I'm 22. I worked in space since childhood and I climbed the ladder all the time. There are different ranks in space, there are devil worshipers in churches who do not know they represent the devil, and there are devil worshipers who can leave their physical bodies to go around in the spiritual world; I was in this second category.

I started having dreams in my sleep where I was fighting like in the movies and triumphed in the battles in an urban area. The third day that this dream was repeated, I heard a voice asking me if I wanted to follow that voice. I said yes and he said let's go. When we went, I separated from my body and a demon stayed with my body and then I went to work in space. When I got there, they gave me a code and gave me blood, because you have to live off the blood of people to lose all human feeling and behave like an animal. There are numbers that represent each grade, the number three represents the devil worshipers, the number six represents Satanists, a Satanist is someone who is dead being a devil worshiper who now lives in the spiritual realm alone, the number nine represents satan, the king of demons, Lucifer was cast out of heaven because of pride.

I worked in space. Initially we were sent to cause accidents on the roads, so that the demons in space have blood to drink. There are chiefs who govern in each location, for example in Nzimakwe; they have their chief who is a satanist (I've already explained above who is classified as a Satanist). When he needed blood, we caused an accident in this area. When we caused this accident, we came in the spirit and nobody could see us. And then we would throw a ring before the driver who would lose concentration and the car would do the barrels, people would die and the chief would get the blood. But as new recruits, we do not live off that blood. We were given this blood occasionally. Leaders spend most time in the rivers; they go into space only when there are revival meetings and other events of the Church.

Satan lives in the sea. We, young recruits lived off the blood that we sucked on ordinary people living on earth. We would stand next to a person, for example at a bus stop or elsewhere, and we would begin to suck his blood, especially if you have one of our products. The victim then feels tired and somewhat depressed and they may think they have a tough day, but it is mainly because a devil worshiper is sucking their blood in the world of darkness, but the victim does not die. But if it were a Christian, saved and living a holy life, we could not suck his blood, if we tried to do it, the spirit of the Christian would intercede for that person and especially with a hymn and I would burn. Similarly if we cause an accident with a Christian among the passengers, we would not be able to drink the blood of the people who died there, because the blood of the Christian would damage the blood in that blood bank, and if we had to drink this blood, we would be weak and unable to do our work. Satan and the leaders could not drink it either.

If a person is holy, that person does not use our products, the strings are our products, it was my duty to utter incantations and curses on those objects, earrings, necklaces, nail varnish, hair extensions in fiber, no matter what kind, whether bonding or braiding, all objects in gold are satanic products. So if you use these things, although you may be saved, if we want to attack you, we use our code and if you were wearing an earring or if you put it in your drawer, we would come and see the house protected by a wall of fire of God and we would scan with our code as it is done at the checkout in stores. This is because the earring or hair extension fiber that you own have a code. And I would come in and do everything I wanted to do. Sometimes someone might be holy even if he’s using our products, but the danger is that you cannot be protected.

When we come into your house and find you protected, we can go up to God, because satan can accuse the brethren before God, and we ask to get our product, whether an earring, hair extensions in fiber, nail polish or any other of our products in the house. When we came into your house in the spirit, we would then do everything we wanted to do. We take advantage of the fact that God is bound by His faithfulness and cannot steal. We would ask Him how He would close our product in the house and protect it with the wall of fire. This is where lies the danger of using satanic products. When we arrive, we also take away bit by bit your holiness. I went and uttered curses and incantations on products, we used to say that anyone who uses these products would be lascivious, and if you use these products, the curse befalls you.

For example if it was a jewel, we would say that the users become prostitutes or fornicators and that they become disobedient, (Prostitution in the spirit is not limited to the act of selling your body for money, it can also denote the behavior and the way a person dresses), I worked a lot with these things. And there came a time where I got a promotion because I had worked a lot with these things and I had great success and they added another digit to my code, because I had passed the class of prayer and pronouncing curses on fiber hair extensions, jewelry, and similar things.

I was promoted to take care of the church; when I was at that grade, I visited many well-known Pastors. When I went to every religious event, especially revival meetings, I wore three rings on my arm and two rings on my fingers. I would throw the three rings of my arm in the middle the church and the two rings of my fingers before the Pastor, one on the right side and another on the left side. If the Pastor was prayerful, the first ring would roll towards the church, but the second would come back to me and as I explained, I was praying on the rings when they were still being manufactured, I uttered curses on them, prompting lust. Pastor would then see a beautiful girl and if he ever had impure thoughts towards that girl he would lose his holiness, because we all know that the Holy Spirit does not dwell in an unclean place, it is in this way that we reversed the Pastors.

It also happened that a Pastor would be strong and resisted us, we and our rings, in this case we used his wife. If his wife uses any of our products, the fiber would act on them at night as it is on any other user. The Pastor's wife would then change her doctrine, if the jewel in the church was not allowed, she would then change it and say that there is nothing wrong with the jewelry and the Pastor would also agree with that because they are married and are one in the spirit. I did a lot of spells on pastors and have reversed many of them. When I manage to win the Pastor, he changes. A Pastor who once preached that Christians should forsake sin, now says that a girl can have a boyfriend and he will say that a young man can get a girlfriend. He will change and say that ancestor worship is permitted.

Let me explain something, the dead are not demons, but they cannot do anything in this world as they await their day of judgment. We would go to their graves and put our spirits to make you believe that it is your parent that is acting, but it is actually us that are acting. We would do it especially when we saw that you have a gift that would be to our detriment. We would then make you see your parents tell you that you must be a marabout, a psychic or a sangoma. When you start with that, you are then introduced to snakes, a snake represents a satanist and satan himself. Five stars represent the devil worshipers. When you think that your ancestors communicate with you, this is not true, it's actually us that communicate with you. We went into the houses where we were attracted by the incense and we drank the blood they sacrificed us. We slept in their beds and we had fun.

When someone was about to die, I was sent to examine whether the person was holy. If he was not holy, I wrote his name in our book so that on the Day of Judgment he goes to burn in hell with us. We knew that we would burn in Hell, we were told this. Sometimes they demanded that we fast 40 days or 60 days, if a pastor was to preach somewhere. Because there was nothing we could see on earth. In the event that you make less than forty days, you were punished for it because we had to get at that place powerful.

So I would arrive first at that place to make incantations so that those who come there do not listen and do not repent, and that the chief of this place is not burned by the prayers. I would also go into space to protect him so that the prayers do not burn him. Because if he was burned, you would see a drunkard saved and proclaim that Jesus is Lord, a prostitute saved and proclaim that Jesus is Lord. So if you see such things happening, know that the Pastor who is preaching has prayed and that the chief was hit by fire, and the demon has moved a little, because the role of this demon, who is also a chief, is to sit on the residents of that place and surround them with evil spirits so they are not saved and that those who drink, drink until they die; that those who go to prison die there, those who worship idols and do the worship of ancestors continue to do so until they die, those who are prostitutes continue their prostitution until they die.

I was not working in the South Coast, because I come from there. I worked in places such as Durban and elsewhere. When I was in space, they did not call me by my name, they called me by my code. They called me by my code to tell me for example that I must hurry and go to Swaziland or Durban. As the company there had finished making earrings, I had to go and make incantations over them before they are sent in the shops. It was my duty to make incantations on them.

Another year, I was sent to Ntuzuma. There was a pastor there; I will not mention his name. I was sent to remove his holiness. This pastor was a true man of God, saved and his testimony was impressive. When I removed his holiness, I got a promotion. I became a graded, and therefore, I was responsible for setting traps in the Church. There is not one thing that I didn’t do at that time.

In space we use the Bible, we were not working with things that are not written in the Bible. As the Bible says that a woman should cover her head in the church, we changed that and influenced women not to cover their heads. And when women do not cover their heads, we would accuse them before God and ask Him how He could regard them as His children when they do not cover their heads in church. We changed what was written in the Bible for example the fact that a woman should not wear a man's cloth. That's why we uttered curses on pants/trousers that women wear. We made incantations on them and influenced women to wear them more often so that they do not see the Lord because of their disobedience.

I worked a lot when I was graded. I wasn’t dealing with the affairs of the Church anymore, I went there just to make worshipers of Satan and continue my journey. These worshipers of Satan did not know they were worshipers of Satan because we would not separate them from their bodies as I used to separate from my body. But we would use them if they had any of our products I listed. Then they began to gossip, to slander, to always complain and say that pastors are running after money or something like that. People even stopped going to church because of these worshipers of Satan. Then I would let them do their job and would go to other churches to get the reports and come back later to see the damage they have caused in the church. This person we turned into a satan worshiper begins to change his doctrine by saying that there is no problem when women wear pants/trousers, that faith is in the heart and not in the pants/trousers. At this stage, they worked for us unconsciously because they represented us. For the truth is clear, the woman should not wear pants/trousers.

So when they start saying that it is permissible for a woman to wear pants/trousers, and that people with earrings may come and worship in a holy place, and can even do things in the church, and that they gradually learn to part with these things, when a Pastor says that people who have boyfriends and girlfriends can come and lead worship or pray for people, then that pastor is ours, he is working for us. Let me tell you that when they say that they will stop sinning, we will come and exert an influence on them to never give up sin, and that they continue to sin. We tried to minimise the magnitude of sin. If for example a sister has a boyfriend, I would then push her boyfriend to tell her that he wants to marry her. Not because he’s about to do it, but only because we wanted to make sure that the sister continues to sin and minimises the magnitude of this sin until the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

When I was in space, we had a big TV screen; we could see all that was happening on earth. We were counting down and knew that Jesus could return at any time. And all we were sent to do; we did it such as HIV. The doctors cannot cure this disease because they are human, but I am now a witness to the fact that HIV was created in space so that the youth die young and do not reach the salvation of the Lord Jesus. Satan wants to have the maximum of people who will burn in hell with him; he continues his conquest of souls, which cost him his expulsion from Paradise. So we created HIV and we then spread it on the earth. But we cannot remedy this situation, let it be cancer or TB, doctors will never find a cure because Jesus is the only one who can overcome and heal something that has been woven in the world of darkness. A human cannot cure. Jesus Christ of Nazareth can cure this disease. We can pray for someone, and if he believes he can be cured. The disease bows because in the name of Jesus, everything bows, we ourselves bowed when someone mentioned the name of Jesus, so the disease itself bows.

When I graduated, I was also sent to cause plane crashes, planes that were going towards Australia, Europe or elsewhere. When there's a plane crash, it's not the fault of the pilot, we were the origin of all the airplane crashes that I know; we were on a mission and we could not do anything against that. We were slaves, we worked even when we did not want and we were told that we would rest only after Jesus has come. So in the meantime, we have to kill so that satan and the chiefs get the blood and new recruits who had not yet started working. We also worked with government leaders, Presidents; I will not mention the name of the president that we caught. He is not a worshiper of Satan, but we worked on him every day. He set up our laws, legalised prostitution, abortion, and he even said that children should not be punished. It was our plan that he accepted unconsciously because we could see that Jesus is about to return. We used to make incantations over them every day so that the nation be damned.

We worked a lot in South Africa, as evidenced by abortions and other abominations, so that people are more interested in democracy but do not know that Jesus is at the door ready to return. Jesus must win more souls to Himself; time is almost at its end. An aborted child was raised by us in space except for children who already had no chance to live, and those derived from miscarriages. We raise them and use them to destroy marriages, couples will fight for things of nothing, and divorces, separations and others will follow. These aborted children deal with these cases. Victims will sometimes see a snake in their yard or their house, it is actually this baby. They will also cause fights in the family, they can create rivalries among the brothers to the point where death follows.

In the last plane crash that I caused that was heading to Europe, there was a child of God who lived a life of holiness. Therefore, the blood that flowed was damaged because the blood of a Christian damages the blood we need, and if we drink this blood, we will become weak and unable to operate. It was the last time I caused a plane crash. I caused several crashes in the past and I have done all these things for satan there. And after, I was collecting the reports, and performed difficult missions, in my own grade. I was also responsible for making the toughest Pastors fall.

Let me get back on products, Lacoste is not one of our products, but when you wear one, you are representing a Satanist, because the crocodile is one of the animals we work with. When I wanted to do something, I transformed myself into a lizard.

Five stars represent us as worshipers of Satan. Like the youth of the church is recognised as the stars of heaven and the light of the world, we also, were represented by stars. So if you wear something with a star, Satan will go to heaven to report this and say that this person is walking around on earth and represents me, and that the person loves him more than he loves God. All the stars, Lacoste and anything that has two feet, whether a T-shirt or trousers, are things that dishonor Jesus who is coming back soon. So if you have it on you, you are saying that Jesus is weak. I no longer need to explain that a dragon represents Satan. If you wear something with a dragon on it, you represent Satan and Satan will go before God, before him laugh and say he is more powerful than him because people walk all over the earth representing him.

Regarding the case of codes, barcodes represent satanists. As you can see, everything you buy has a barcode. We uttered curses on foods, this is why Christians must get used to fasting. All barcodes have 3, 6 and 9 which represent the world of darkness. If they do not have 3, they will have 6, if they do not have 6, they will have 9. All these figures are satanic figures. Before foods are placed on the shelves of stores, we uttered incantations over them.

If you're Christian and you are using traditional medicine, potions and things prepared by the sorcerers, then you are not holy. We would accuse you before God and say that you worship creatures instead of worshiping the Creator. God said that we have the power over plants and trees. These things should not be our hope, Jesus must be our only hope, and if you put your trust in this potion and not in Jesus, you are sinning. These potions have evil spirits which are conferred either by us or by sorcerers. We immediately write your name in our book, because you belong to us.

Beloved, if you're not born again and saved, you will burn in hell, I guarantee you. When I was a new recruit, I did not know we were going to burn in hell, but later I found out. We are living the last days and those days are even bonuses because of the grace of God. We worked hard. The only thing that was left was the introduction of the number 666 which will happen in the coming days. Because there were many satan worshipers in the churches and because many of our secrets were revealed, we changed our strategy. There will be rather more numbers to be treated as secret numbers that the government will implement. If you have this number on the back of the hand or on your forehead, you will not go to heaven, you will be as a worshiper of satan and your blood will be full of satanic codes. This recording was in progress when I left. It can happen at any time, just as the Church can be removed at any time even as we speak. But we all do not know when; the Lord kept this as a secret to everyone.

When we made the awaken pastors to fall, we transformed them into our agents without them realising it. They became worshipers of Satan, but they did not separate from their bodies. We put our spirits in them.

When people came to give their offerings, in spirit, we would make incantations over the offerings. The curse was not acting on believers but on the church. There is an offering called tithing, it is really important for the Christian. This is the tenth of your income. We used to stop people from giving their tithes. We reminded them of things they still have to buy or pay. Then we would accuse them before God, saying to God that this person has stolen his money, we said to God that the needs of this believer are more important than Him. Satan called him a thief because he had stolen God's money and had not paid in full.

I advise you that no matter what you owe to God, you must pay, it is only a tenth of your income. Tithes protect you against accidents and help you stay holy. It is really important that you pay your tithes first before meeting your needs. You cannot skip a month and say that you will pay double next month. The month that you skipped represents a curse and will never change into a blessing even if you pay double next month. If you recall, God sacrificed his only Son, that was not easy, but He did it so that we escape hell. You also have to give to His work.

When someone was about to die, we would visit him. There are people who think they will confess their sins and repent when they are sick and about to die. We entered in him and made him dumb so that he is not able to confess his sins. You cannot confess your sins in your heart; you need your mouth to do it, just as you would to become a child of God. You must confess the Lordship of Jesus with your mouth. When a person dies with unconfessed sins, we wrote his name in our book, and he will burn with us. It’s the people who died with their sins that we used to appear to their relatives. We used their bones in their graves to disguise ourselves and appear as if the dead relative told them to do all sorts of things, and the victim would do these things thinking that he is honoring the dead relative, but it is in fact us that he honors. We even put money in the garden and would appear to you as your dead parent and would tell you that there is money in the garden, so that people believe that the dead parent is helping them. This is the way we made people believe in the worship of ancestors.

If you were a believer we would also visit you; there are believers who fall in their last minute on earth; we made them fall. At the last minute they wanted an animal to be sacrificed in honor of their ancestors. We would write immediately the name of that person in our book because he died defiled by the worship of ancestors. We watched each person before he died and others fell. If you die in holiness, we could not use your bones to trick your parents who are alive. Those are the ones who will be resurrected when Christ returns.

As time passed, there was an anointed Pastor named Chiliza of Mandawe. I started to follow him before I was even graded. When I was graded I was assigned to look after him because he was a tenacious adversary. He prays for people with HIV and they receive healing, and he could also pray for a person in a wheelchair and this person would walk again. We started telling people that he is a satanist and uses witchcraft to do these miracles and people believed us. I was going to get a Nissan Navarra if I managed to bring down this man of God. If he fell, he would not stop preaching, we would never discourage a fallen pastor to preach, but he would be used by our spirits to promote compromise and so on. All new Christians in this church would be in a trap, because he would begin to preach half-truths and everything we inspire him to preach.

When I came in every church, I sat at the back and watched what was happening. I studied his life, because when I wanted to bring down a Pastor, I studied his life first. I looked for his weaknesses at work or at home. Once he held a revival meeting in Sea View, I was still studying him. He had gone around evangelising and I followed. In 2008, he had a revival meeting at Fuscadale. This is where I studied him well and there was a wall of fire around him. If you are a child of God born again and fast regularly, you are always protected by a wall of fire around you. I went behind him and went home.

Pastor Chiliza had organised a revival meeting at Khushwini and I was forced to put on my false body, because the meeting was near my house. My code was in my blood. I went with my friend Slindile. She is not a devil worshiper and she didn’t know I was a devil worshiper. She was infested with the spirits of witchcraft and we were good friends. I was a hairdresser and we had long hair extensions. I used to braid my hair and she had the same hairstyle. Take my warning seriously when I tell you that the hair extension fiber is dangerous.

When we arrived, we came before the man of God. We drove with other brothers who did not know I was a devil worshiper, my friend did not know either. She was too insolent and disobedient at home, it was because she was my friend and I had a bad influence on her. We sat at the back and the man of God came in with his wife. When he entered, he said that there is an evil spirit in the room, he is also a prophet. My friend jumped and fell and wanted to run away.

I loved my friend and we were arrogant, people who were in the car in which we came; could testify how we were insolent. I took my friend to the altar to be prayed for because I did not want anyone to touch her because we were too proud. I was convinced of one thing that I was a graded and could never be caught because I had a very high grade and could even protect the chief who is a satanist; of fire that came from prayers and my code was in me.

On this particular day, Pastor Chiliza asked who accompanied the lady who fell; this was before he began to preach. I answered and told him it was me. He continued to preach and he repeated his question and I could not open my mouth, the Holy Spirit in him had mastered me. I could not even lift my foot. He asked again and I could not answer. He then turned and said to the church "look at that." He yelled FIRE, Jesus is a consuming fire, when he said this in the spirit I could see the fire coming out of his eyes, his mouth and hands. I fell and the demons took me out of my body and I immediately went into space and the demon that took care of my body stayed there.

When a demon is tormented because of fire, it responds to any question. Most pastors do not realise that if you do not burn the code of someone's body, he remains a devil worshiper even after deliverance. Fortunately he knew and asked the code to the demon and he burned it with the fire of God. As soon as the code was burned, the demons in space had no choice but to let me go. The demon that was in me returned to space. If they did not burn the code in my hand, the demons would be able to call me back because I was not called by my name; I was called by my code. The last figure that I received with my promotion came out with blood. After they prayed for me, I regained my senses, I decided to be saved and I will testify in the whole world. I trust in God because I have seen His power. I know that He is more powerful than satan.

Before I forget, after the rapture, it will not be the end of the world. There will be a church where everyone will be forced to go. I will not say the name of this church and it is already active at the moment that we’re speaking. People who won’t be taken to heaven with Jesus will be forced to go to this church to worship the Anti-Christ, this church exists today. When someone wants to go to heaven then, he will be horribly murdered to get to heaven and his family will be raped in front of him and the police will be merciless. What I can tell everyone is that he should save himself while there is still time. There will come a time when people will have to be killed to get to heaven. So I advise people to save themselves now before this dreadful time comes. Accept Jesus as His grace is still available.

I am a child of God born again, forgiven of all my sins. I will continue to testify and anyone who wants me to testify in his church is welcome. Some will not believe that I am delivered and others are still afraid of me, thinking that I will suck their blood. My Jesus is faithful though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear nothing. God bless you all and know that Jesus is coming very soon to take His church. God is faithful, do not give up. Beware of false prophets. Abide in the love of Jesus. I love you very much. I would like to thank those who interceded for me and those who never doubted me, but welcomed me and helped me and prayed with me. I would also like to thank the man of God, Pastor Chiliza. God bless you.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by paulicoco: 7:42am On May 06, 2012
Wow is this real?but why is it bad to braid ur hair

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by tomzman: 8:36am On May 06, 2012
Hmmm may God help us.But is he saying that using jewelry or anything made of gold is a sin? That is the part I don't really understand.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Dipwater(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2012
Lmao this is ridiculuos wat a holy crap , how did u xcape out of yaba , the gullible nairalanders would surely biliv it

6 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2012
see how churches are fine tuning thr marketing strategy for more member to pay tithe and offering. Anyway, go and say this to d boko haram 1st maybe dey wont blow ur mouth.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by mlumncube: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." (1 Timothy 2:9-10).

"Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price." (1 Peter 3:3-4).

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by mlumncube: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
It was interpreted from a Zulu audio cd.This is a true testimony of the power of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,who died and arose on the third day to set mankind free.The devil is the liar...

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Delafruita(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
damn,this is the most ridiculous advert i have seen in a while.churches and strategy

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by lepasharon(f): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
some ppl are indirectly worshippin the devil,nothing new

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by mlumncube: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
You are entitled to your opinion...
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Godsangel1: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2012
Hai nonkoliso i want ur hlp would u help me email me MOLEFENOSIPHO@YMAIL.COM

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Rhymeyjohn: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
For those who think this is an attempt to buy them over cheaply,and by proving ~smart make dirty mockery of the write up, time would tell.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Deluded fellow. U cause planes to crash? Why not crash all d planes in d world? So i am worshiping Satan by wearing lacoste? Some people should be in the asylum.

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Sparkle777(f): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2012
No one knows how true this story or testimony is. But it wouldnt do much harm to take precaution incase it eventually turns out as the truth. And for those saying much trash about this testimony. Am sure you are all his former workers of evil. May God deliver you as He delivered this youth. I ll try do my best not to miss rapture.

5 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by sgtkole: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2012
*Yawns*
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by yuzedo: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2012
LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Great BULLSH(I)T of Life! grin grin grin grin grin
Entertaining fiction! The Church wey write dis tin try cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by advocate666: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2012
HEARD IT ALL BEFORE.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by deebrain(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2012
U lying spirit of hell. Satan (or angels-both God's and of hell ) dont drink blood. Blood is an identity of sacrifice and it is regarded by both parties (heaven and hell.). It is humans that do drink blood.

Satan does not live in the sea. He operates mostly on earth..HE SURFS IN THE HEAVENS IF U MUST KNOW. The only place that he cant be is God's direct presence.

And as regards the nonsense of fashion and their brands (as is always the case with u people trying to discourage people from wearing fashionable stuff), even yr outer clothing, underwears and bibles are made of animal stuff-cattle and snake skin. (everybody claims the latter animal is satanic-be my guest.)

The big one is no demon can tell the truth. It is a big mistake by anybody to tell or allow a demon controlled man to confess his deeds or his personality. Everything that demon will say are SOLID LIES! A demon feeds on fear. The strange confessions of demonized fellow sows that fear and shock in the minds of those listening and gives the demon an environment to manifest.
A church that allows these usual things to go on wont last for long.

The next time u evil ones will try to talk on nairaland, i will be waiting to expose and disgrace u. Find somewhere else to manifest.

6 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2012
deebrain: U lying spirit of hell. Satan (or angels-both God's and of hell ) dont drink blood. Blood is an identity of sacrifice and it is regarded by both parties (heaven and hell.). It is humans that do drink blood.

Satan does not live in the sea. He operates mostly on earth..HE SURFS IN THE HEAVENS IF U MUST KNOW. The only place that he cant be is God's direct presence.

And as regards the nonsense of fashion and their brands (as is always the case with u people trying to discourage people from wearing fashionable stuff), even yr outer clothing, underwears and bibles are made of animal stuff-cattle and snake skin. (everybody claims the latter animal is satanic-be my guest.)

The big one is no demon can tell the truth. It is a big mistake by anybody to tell or allow a demon controlled man to confess his deeds or his personality. Everything that demon will say are SOLID LIES! A demon feeds on fear. The strange confessions of demonized fellow sows that fear and shock in the minds of those listening and gives the demon an environment to manifest.

The next time u evil ones will try to talk on nairaland, i will be waiting to expose and disgrace u. Find somewhere else to manifest.
hehehehe abi o,thanks for d clarification o jare
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by JACKEAZY(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Jesus said to him,"Thomas,because you has seen me,you has believed:blessed are those that has not seen & yet have believed." (JOHN-21:29)
So those who dont believe this testimony of Nonkoliso,Are you waiting until u become devil worshipers?oh my God Jesus said to him,"Thomas,because you has seen me,you has believed:blessed are those that has not seen & yet have believed." (JOHN-21:29)
So those who dont believe this testimony of Nonkoliso,Are you waiting until u become devil worshipers?oh my God
Jesus said to him,"Thomas,because you has seen me,you has believed:blessed are those that has not seen & yet have believed." (JOHN-21:29)
So those who dont believe this testimony of Nonkoliso,Are you waiting until u become devil worshipers?oh my God

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by patricktmuavha: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
whether you want to beleave or hate what she says is your choice.the truth remain that YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE OF YOUR OWN LIFE BEFORE GOD.IF YOU BELEAVE THAT GOD IS TRUE,YOU BELEAVE WHAT ROMANS 13:12-14.she is talking about the kingdom of the darkness,and Paul says:the night(end) is nearly over,the day(end)is almost here,SO LET US PUT ASIDE THE DEEDS OF DARKNESS(all of what she is tell,because it brings fear,and where there is fear the is no love)AND PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF LIGHT(LOVE).Let us behave decently,as in the daytime...RATHER CLOTHE YOURSELVES WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,AND DO NOT THINK ABOUT HOW TO GRATIFY THE DESIRES OF THE SINFUL NATURE.
Verse 12,so then,each of us will give an account of himself to God.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by zionbaby2: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
zionbaby.:
"LOVE YOUR ENEMIES"

INTRODUCTION

1. One of the more challenging commands given by Jesus is to love your
enemies...
a. Given in His sermon on the mount - Mt 5:43-44
b. Again in His sermon on the plain - Lk 6:27-28,35

2. Yet when taken to heart and applied properly, loving your enemies
can..
a. Bless and transform your own life
b. Truly make this world a better place

[Let's examine Jesus' command to love your enemies more closely by first
asking...]

I. WHO IS YOUR ENEMY?

A. ANYONE WHO CURSES YOU...
1. Who speaks ill about you or to you - Mt 5:44; Lk 6:28
2. Like Shimei did to David - cf. 2Sa 16:5-8,13

B. ANYONE WHO HATES YOU...
1. Who for some reason despises you - Mt 5:44; Lk 6:27
2. For either racial, political, religious, or personal reasons
- e.g., Jn 15:18-19

C. ANYONE WHO SPITEFULLY USES YOU...
1. Who abuses, treats despitefully, falsely accuses you - Mt 5:44;
Lk 6:28
2. To mistreat you in any way, like they did Jesus - Mt 27:27-30

D. ANYONE WHO PERSECUTES YOU...
1. Who prosecutes and pursues with repeated acts of enmity
(WordStudy) - Mt 5:44
2. Like Saul of Tarsus (Paul) did the Christians - Ac 8:3; 9:1-2;
22:4; 26:9-11; Ga 1:13

[Our enemy can be a family member, neighbor, co-worker, fellow-citizen,
or government representative (local or foreign). In other words, just
about anyone who does not like us. Now let's ask...]

II. WHY LOVE YOUR ENEMY?

A. TO BE LIKE GOD...
1. To be sons of our Father in heaven - Mt 5:45,48
2. Who is kind to evil and unthankful men - Lk 6:35-36; cf. Ro
5:8,10; Col 1:21

B. TO BE UNLIKE SINNERS...
1. Who love those who love them - Mt 5:46-47; Lk 6:32-33
2. Which is human nature, but we are to be partakers of divine
nature - cf. 2Pe 1:4; Ep 5:1-2

C. TO OVERCOME EVIL...
1. Not letting evil overcome you - Ro 12:20-21
a. "I will never let another man ruin my life by making me hate
him." - George Washington Carver
b. "Those who hate you don't win unless you hate them - and
then you destroy yourself." - Richard Nixon
2. Overcoming evil by doing good - Ro 12:20-21
a. "Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of
them?" - Abraham Lincoln
b. "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy
into friend." - Martin L. King, Jr.

[The ultimate goal should be to transform our enemies into brethren (cf.
Ro 10:1). Is that not what God did with us? So let us now ask...]

III. HOW TO LOVE YOUR ENEMY?

A. BY BLESSING THEM...
1. As commanded by Jesus, Paul, and Peter - Mt 5:44; Ro 12:14; 1Pe
3:9
2. The word "bless" here means to "speak well of" or "speak well
to" - Barnes

B. BY DOING GOOD TO THEM...
1. As taught in both Covenants - Exo 23:4-5; Mt 5:44; Lk 6:27; Ga
6:10
2. Which has the potential of transforming our enemies - Pro
25:21-22; e.g., 2Ki 6:22-23

C. BY PRAYING FOR THEM...
1. As Jesus taught - Mt 5:44; Lk 6:28
2. As Jesus and His disciples exemplified - Lk 23:34; Ac 7:60; Ro
10:1

D. WITH ACTIVE GOOD WILL...
1. Which is the meaning of the word "love" (Gr., agape)
2. Beautifully defined by Paul - 1Co 13:4-8 (imagine treating
enemies like this!)

CONCLUSION

1. We are not commanded to love our enemies with affection in our
hearts...
a. Experienced in families (Gr., storge)
b. Expressed among friends (Gr., phileo)
c. Especially with brethren (Gr., philadelphia)

2. We are commanded to love our enemies with an act of the will...
a. Displaying active good will toward them (Gr., agape)
b. Blessing them, doing to good them, praying for them

However, where agape love is consistently shown it is not unusual for
phileo love to gradually develop. Even if not, we still have the duty
and privilege to be "sons of the Most High"...

For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived,
serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy,
hateful and hating one another. But when the kindness and the
love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of
righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He
saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of
the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through
Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His
grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal
life.
-Titus 3:3-7

Impossibility is found in the dictionary of fools.

This Week's 2 SURE PICKS ARE READY, and 7 people have already purchased it.

I will soon close the door for good.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Baba419(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
*round of applause*
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by erikac317: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
This was alot of knowledge for me.I would like for you to come and tell of your testimony at my church one day. wink
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by enilove(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
deebrain: U lying spirit of hell. Satan (or angels-both God's and of hell ) dont drink blood. Blood is an identity of sacrifice and it is regarded by both parties (heaven and hell.). It is humans that do drink blood.

Is like you know Satan very well. Why are you defending Satan and demons by saying they dont drink blood, is it humans beings alone that drink blood?

A Christian ,who is truly born again,would agree with this testimony.

There is no need to discourage anybody, since we all shall give account of our lives b4 God our Creator.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by GILLIANKOLBE: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2013
Dear Nonkoliso

I am blessed by your testimony and thank the Lord that you have had such boldness to testify despite the unkind response from those who are ignorant of the Kingdom of God and His ways. Would you please forward your email address and telephone number to me as I would like to ask you some questions that I have been battling to find?
Appreciated.2Cor 4v9.May the Lord Jesus Christ continue to use you for His Glory. I pray that you remain standing in the matchless name of Jesus as you continue to lift Him up.
God bless. Gillian

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by janetr: 4:03pm On May 21, 2013
I thank God for your deliverance and total freedom from the works of Satan. I am writing a book and would like permission to put your testimony in it. Please let me know if this is okay with you. We overcome by our testimony. Thank you for posting this. It's time for the body of Christ to be not ignorant of Satan's devices.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by topo: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thank you for your testimony with all and send blessings to you in Jesus Christ name for sharing. This has been an insight and has made a paradigm shift on me. I read your testimony from a website from North America:

http://www.divinerevelations.info/REVIEW/Ngeleka/index.htm

and somehow, with Christ intervention, i have found the author and would like to ask one question. You said and i quote "There will be a church where everyone will be forced to go. I will not say the name of this church and it is already active at the moment that we’re speaking." what is this church? can you share a clue with us so that we do not fall into it. Thank you. Please email me at topow7sATyahoo.com. And i am not in Naija but live between Botswana and South Africa.

To you, CHRISTIAN brothers and sisters, PLEASE do not be ignorant and take this seriously as ONE day, each will account before the Lord. Rather take this as a wake up call and do what is necessary.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] let this be known to all men that JESUS CHRIST is the KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS. With each day you wake up you are a step closer to your death and when you die you have two destinations you either go to heaven or go to hell it depends on which option you choose for me I HAVE DECIDED TO SERVE THE MASTER JESUS because HE only holds the key to eternal life why not give your life to Jesus Christ and let HIM turn your life around.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by kolidave: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
So many strange and surprising words... May God grant us His HolySpirit to teach us and guide us in the right way. Amen
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Wizemmanuel(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
What if someone commit sin like mistakenly looking at a woman unclothedness will the devil accuse dat person to God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Dreams Explained / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.