Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Netflix Berths In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Berths In Nigeria (534 Views)

Wonder Woman Berths In Nigeria – / I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? / Netflix Now Shows Nigerian Movies But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Berths In Nigeria by LI(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2016
Netflix is now live in 130 more countries, offering its service to billions of potential new customers.

The streaming video service is now available in countries including Azerbaijan, India, Vietnam, Nigeria, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Singapore, Turkey and Indonesia.

"[We are now in] nearly every country of the world but China," CEO Reed Hastings said at CES on Wednesday.

Netflix had been live in about 60 countries and debuted in Asia in September. At the time, Hastings said he was working on plans to be in every country in the region by the end of 2016.

Several countries are off-limits for now. Netflix said its service "won't be available in Crimea, North Korea and Syria due to U.S. government restrictions on American companies."
The countries added on Wednesday are mainly in Africa and Asia.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/06/media/netflix-130-countries/index.html
Re: Netflix Berths In Nigeria by feldido(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2016
How can we watch Netflix with this our poor and expensive Internet access?

So I go carry my 1gig watch Netflix of maybe 1hour then still subscribe on top.

Wrong Timing

(1) (Reply)

CPC Orders Dstv To Compensate Consumers, 2016 / Here's The Villain Of 'guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' / Be The First To See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.