Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? (2910 Views)

BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu / 23 Best Movies On Netflix You Haven’t Yet Seen / List Of Cool Nigerian Movies To Watch On Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? by ExLaidback: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
It keeps giving a 'Payment system unavailable' error message. I tried using my MasterCard and Visa from Zenith Bank. However on using Paypal which is linked to both cards, I was able to make payments on another site. Which means my cards must be fine.

Also why is there no option to pay with Paypal?
Re: I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? by patani(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yea. I tried with Stanbic IBTC card. and It worked like fire!
Re: I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? by laidback(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? by Akanniade(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
ExLaidback:
It keeps giving a 'Payment system unavailable' error message. I tried using my MasterCard and Visa from Zenith Bank. However on using Paypal which is linked to both cards, I was able to make payments on another site. Which means my cards must be fine.
Also why is there no option to pay with Paypal?
Try again, paypal is now available as option to complete registration.

(1) (Reply)

Download Falcon And The Winter Soldier Season 1 / See The HOME ALONE Movie Actors, 25 Years After. / Who Remembers This Ghanaian Actress? Photo Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.