Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Update Your MTN SIM With Your BVN Details. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Update Your MTN SIM With Your BVN Details. (13138 Views)

Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details / How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Update Your MTN SIM With Your BVN Details. by lekwas: 5:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Please who has tried using BVN for sim verification? Did it work, kindly share your experience and views.

Contacted their online service and was told to use BVN and as a Nigerian I panicked.

Need to know it is not scam and will not require me to still go to their office as i am not within coverage area now.

Thanks, any insightful suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Lalasticlala and the other other mods pls help with info as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Did You Buy Your First Phone And Sim? / 10 Safety Apps Every Woman Should Have / Zero 3 Is Comming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.