Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look (2251 Views)

Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Fan Asks Funke Adesiyan: "Abi You Dey Make Money By Exposing Your Breasts?" / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by barlkeez(f): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Beautiful Yoruba actress and estranged lover of popular actor Saidi Balogun, Funke Adesiyan has trimmed down totally and she clearly looks more sexy now. The actress, who is currently studying Filmmaking at New York Film Academy, USA, has been doing a lot of exercises to arrive at this new shape. She recently shared photos of her new look via Instagram,
captioning one of the images:
‘When I started this fitness journey, it was all about me getting healthier not much about loosing weight. Four months down the line, I’ve lost 20kg of weight in the most healthy manner.’ ‘We are truly what we eat. As we approach the new year, let fitness be infused into your lifestyle. You won’t only look healthy, you will also feel awesome! #funkeadesiyan #fitndnatural #beautifulskin’ . Does she look sexier? Check out her new look below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ra4biShID/?tagged=funkeadesiyan

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by barlkeez(f): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by cruzita(f): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2016
wow!!!she looks super cute
Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by lasisi69(f): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2016
But, the bobi no slim join

1 Like

Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
That make-up is way too much
Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by Larrey(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2016
O ga o,her complexion was Very okay when she started acting,but now....... cry
Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by Fumbaby: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2016
She's beautiful but never new she also went down with saidi balogun
Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by FunkeAdesiyan: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
barlkeez:
Beautiful Yoruba actress and estranged lover of popular actor Saidi Balogun, Funke Adesiyan has trimmed down totally and she clearly looks more sexy now. The actress, who is currently studying Filmmaking at New York Film Academy, USA, has been doing a lot of exercises to arrive at this new shape. She recently shared photos of her new look via Instagram,
‘When I started this fitness journey, it was all about me getting healthier not much about loosing weight. Four months down the line, I’ve lost 20kg of weight in the most healthy manner.’ ‘We are truly what we eat. As we approach the new year, let fitness be infused into your lifestyle. You won’t only look healthy, you will also feel awesome! #funkeadesiyan #fitndnatural #beautifulskin’ . Does she look sexier? Check out her new look below...

Re: Check Out Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan’s New Look by SianaMutangeIG: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
barlkeez:

(1) (Reply)

Rapper AKA Shares A Cute Picture With Dad / Nollywood Actor, Nosa Rex Wife Delivers Baby / See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.