Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service (97725 Views)

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Recruitment By Polytechnic Ile Ife, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Realsufi: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
ahmedobalo:

I got d message too bt I am confuse because d lastma message wasn't from phone no. it was from CSC/PS.
d number is 09051****48
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Realsufi: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
ahmedobalo:

I got d message too bt I am confuse because d lastma message wasn't from phone no. it was from CSC/PS.
Did you apply for fire officers
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by ahmedobalo(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Realsufi:
Did you apply for fire officers
Yes, I applied for fire service bt I saw message sent to dos dat applied for lastma
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by raystar96(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
I applied for fire service but am yet to receive any message from them
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Marshiro(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Realsufi:
d number is 09051****48
I also received the message with this same phone number....please kindly describe the pssdc magodo office to me from iyana ipaja...thanks
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by ahmedobalo(m): 2:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Marshiro:
I also received the message with this same phone number....please kindly describe the pssdc magodo office to me from iyana ipaja...thanks

Which grade level did u apply for because I applied for level 8. I only knw d direction from Agege or Ikeja or Ogba. If u can get to Ogba, enter vehicle going to Secretariat and drop at d last bust stop. From there u can trek to d express and cross to d opposite site where it is located. Inside d premises, take a bus going to pssdc or there staff bus.
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by balateef(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2016
I just got a text for screening/oral interview @ PSSDC Magodo.pls someone shud tell me what to expect and how to get to the venue.thanks.
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by phymat(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
balateef:
I just got a text for screening/oral interview @ PSSDC Magodo.pls someone shud tell me what to expect and how to get to the venue.thanks.
I got the same message too...but am kind of losing hope cos. Of my heigh...
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Marshiro(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
ahmedobalo:

Which grade level did u apply for because I applied for level 8. I only knw d direction from Agege or Ikeja or Ogba. If u can get to Ogba, enter vehicle going to Secretariat and drop at d last bust stop. From there u can trek to d express and cross to d opposite site where it is located. Inside d premises, take a bus going to pssdc or there staff bus.
I applied for level 8 too, I can locate the place now with your description.... Thanks so much and when is your interview date?
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by ahmedobalo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Marshiro:
I applied for level 8 too, I can locate the place now with your description.... Thanks so much and when is your interview date?

My test date is 01/03
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Marshiro(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
ahmedobalo:

My test date is 01/03
same here too
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by adetola77(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
pls lets go to business what kind of questions should we be expecting and for those of us who have test on 1st of march,pls lets come back to share to those who have on 2nd of march abt the the question u were being ask. pls lets try help each
other......

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by rildwanullahi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
adetola77:
pls lets go to business what kind of questions should we be expecting and for those of us who have test on 1st of march,pls lets come back to share to those who have on 2nd of march abt the the question u were being ask. pls lets try help each
other......
kindly let it start rolling in
Marshiro:
what about taking a bus to ketu from secretariat or shoprite
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Epignosis19: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
rildwanullahi:
kindly let it start rolling in what about taking a bus to ketu from secretariat or shoprite
Long journey sir, just find your way to Lands Bereau, the last building close to the express in Alausa Secretariat, cross over to the other side of the road and you'll see the Magodo gate. Enter #50 shuttle to PSSDC, it's a well known place and you will be taken to the venue. Hope you understand?
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by rildwanullahi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Epignosis19:

Long journey sir, just find your way to Lands Bereau, the last building close to the express in Alausa Secretariat, cross over to the other side of the road and you'll see the Magodo gate. Enter #50 shuttle to PSSDC, it's a well known place and you will be taken to the venue. Hope you understand?
sorry for bothering you, did you mean cross to the other side, ( the road going to Ibadan) or where ( YHE road That passes in front of tjnubu staff quarter
Do you know NGC
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Seylad2009(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Guys that did there own today, how was it?
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by Epignosis19: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2016
rildwanullahi:
sorry for bothering you, did you mean cross to the other side, ( the road going to Ibadan) or where ( YHE road That passes in front of tjnubu staff quarter
Do you know NGC
The express leads to Ibadan, cross to the other side of the road and you'll see the Magodo gate or just ask anybody when you get to the express, they'll point in the direction
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by zuyy: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
PLS. any news as regards lastma? when are they calling us for training? pls if u ve information share it oo
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by alBidmaasiy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please, those that applied for fire officer and has done their should share their experience. Though, i applied for fire officer gl08 but yet to receive any text.
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by ahmedobalo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
alBidmaasiy:
Please, those that applied for fire officer and has done their should share their experience. Though, i applied for fire officer gl08 but yet to receive any text.
It was just checking ur credentials and submission of photocopies. Also, other questions like university attended, state of origin, etc were asked (which seem to be oral interview).
Which course did u study ( I am referring to d course u used to applied for fire service)
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by loveabletd(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
For the LASMA recruitment ,an APC candidate tip me that some candidate r ask to write a latter in an APC letter headed paper and those candidates have received an invitation letter for trainning, I was told their trainning start today, pls has any one confirm this?
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by alBidmaasiy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thanks @ahmed
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by zuyy: 4:35am On Mar 04, 2016
@loveabletd There is nothing like that bro. All I know is that the successful candidates should be contacted this week( today ) by his grace. nobody has been given employment letter. However, it is possible that they asked some people to get letter as in, inform of recommendation letter from APC stalwarts
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by funkymoore: 5:25am On Mar 04, 2016
zuyy:
@loveabletd There is nothing like that bro. All I know is that the successful candidates should be contacted this week( today ) by his grace. nobody has been given employment letter. However, it is possible that they asked some people to get letter as in, inform of recommendation letter from APC stalwarts
@ zuyy, so wat u mean is that the training text should start rolling in as frm today.
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by zuyy: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2016
By the grace of God
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by loveabletd(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
@zuyy, I also hard that the training will be in batches .
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by zuyy: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2016
@Loveabletd. pls send me ur phone no.
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by rildwanullahi(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Epignosis19:

The express leads to Ibadan, cross to the other side of the road and you'll see the Magodo gate or just ask anybody when you get to the express, they'll point in the direction
thanks a bunch
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by prospersat: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
If you have any information regarding fire safety officer job interview that was conducted on 01/03/16 kindly update us with the information. Thanks
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by loveabletd(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
@Zuyy 08062561471
Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by DebbyJose: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please if anyone has got the invitation letter for the training..let him/her indicate here soas for us to be sure if training starts today as suggested above

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service by alBidmaasiy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
@prospersat your question has been answered above. Check!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.