Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! (1353 Views)

Difference BTW An American FB Post And A Nigerian FB Post / The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / Difference Btw An Igbo Man And A Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by deebee13(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2016
AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST:

ANGELA GRANT'S POST:-
I love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him. But I am also lusting after his brother, what should I do folks?

COMMENTS:

WILLIAM HALE:
I think you need to talk to ur husband about it, because marriage is all about communication.

VANESSA DRINKWATER:
Oh dear! I have bin in ur shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that i'm married.

SOPHIA WOODS:
Talk to your husband and ask him to do the things you find attractive in his brother. That ought to save the marriage.

TRACY BAMBY:
Awwwwww love...Get urself a nice cuppa tea...it'll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother...oh and don't forget to watch Oprah later...*hugz hun*

NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST

RAMATOU IDEMUDIA'S POST:
I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother-in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please.

COMMENTS:

TITILAYO KURUKERE:
Ashawo!... no wonder u can't even give the poor man a son...so so daughters *mtcheeew*

DAMILOLA GBADAMOSI:
Oloshi leleyi, your brother-in-law ke

AMAKA EDE:
You are a disgrace to ur family and all women. May his tin get stuck in ur tin, Jezebel!!!

BORNBOY THE BIGBOY:
You are just too cute. I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC... please add me so I can take care of u when my containers arrive from high and low seas. Bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life!

MOHAMMADU BELLO:
This is all President GEJ's fault

EKAITE AKPAN:
@Muhd you are mad...it is Buhari's fault... u he-goat! In fact, I don't even know why I'm talking to u sef...ILLITERATE

MR SMITH (Confused American on the friends list):
Huh?

AMINU GAIDA:
May Allah forgive u

AISHATU YAYA:
It's not ya fault...shey is the man that decided to put ring on ya finger...there are plenty good women around but he decided to choose u. Useless ojukokoro!

ADEBIYI OJO:
Abeg is anyone coming to London? I need someone to bring me some crayfish, it's urgent!

PATRICK OBAHIAGBON:
The enormity of this crinkun-crakun will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do..I don't of the marriage!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by lasisi69(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by onyowo(f): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Lol...this is sooooo true, meanwhile most of the Nigerians commenting are very guilty of such acts
Re: D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided
Re: D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by chris2face(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2017
Hahaha hilarious can't stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

MTN Message To A GLO Subscriber / See The Funny Barber Sign Post I Saw Yesterday / 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.