Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet (1979 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Prophet Shepherd Bushiri , founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering ECG Church has acquired with his third Jet, ZS-VIP after a sealed deal with South African Aviation company Nac . The Malawian born Prophet, popularly 'Major 1' had his new jet ZS-VIP presented to him on Wednesday 6th January, 2016 at the unveiling ceremony . Check out more photos below :

One of the biggest company of aviation Nac congratulates the Prophet Shepherd Bushiri for being the youngest buyer of Gulf-stream Jet.

See more photos here --- > http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/01/popular-pastor-acquires-third-private.html

cc : lalasticlala

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Photos of him preaching :

More photos of jet here --- > http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/01/popular-pastor-acquires-third-private.html

cc :lalasticlala
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by brunofarad(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Interesting
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Annunaki(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see my new jet. grin
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Dinocarex(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
New street rule.

Every ministry is a hit
Back to Back
From Pastor to Rev'd to Arch Bishop
Iyalaya any church member that won't buy anointing oil
Church PLC ti take over!!!

3 Likes

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
That's it! I'm renouncing atheism!!!! I plan to start a church where I have deliverance from atheistic powers. Super knowledge annoiting and money handkerchief. Who wan join gringringrin
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Annunaki(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:
That's it! I'm renouncing atheism!!!! I plan to start a church where I have deliverance from atheistic powers. Super knowledge annoiting and money handkerchief. Who wan join gringringrin

Call plaetton to join you, he wants to renounce atheism as well. grin
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by plaetton: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:

Call plaetton to join you, he wants to renounce atheism as well. grin

Well, as someone who is soon to become an ordained priest, I am really an atheist to all gods ,except one.
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Annunaki(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
plaetton:

Well, as someone who is soon to become an ordained priest, I am really an atheist to all gods ,except one.

You mean priest of the flying spaghetti monster? cheesy
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by plaetton: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:

You mean priest of the flying spaghetti monster? cheesy
Yes , how did you know.
grin

I have already ordered my certificate of priesthood.

As a legitimate religion, I will enjoy all the privileges that come with priesthood.
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Pavore9: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
The 'ministry' is blossoming.
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by analice107: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Me fear dey catch me small Ooo. how these people dey make this kind money sef? So why dem dey buy the jets nah? Three? For what nah? If nah one we go gree say dem want use am do God work smoothly, but three?
Ah, Jehovah, dis ur people hmm.
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by vooks: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
analice107:
Me fear dey catch me small Ooo. how these people dey make this kind money sef? So why dem dey buy the jets nah? Three? For what nah? If nah one we go gree say dem want use am do God work smoothly, but three?
Ah, Jehovah, dis ur people hmm.
It is not rocket science that thousands pouring their resources onto one individual will turn him into a millionaire and billionaire. This is as long as the individual receives faster than he can disburse or he is hoarding.

Filthy rich ministers is a new low and a hallmark of Pentecostalism. Last time spiritual leaders made crazy money was the catholic priests before reformation.

So why is it that our generations find it fit and spiritual to pour resources into a few hoarders?
Is it a 'new' revelation or merely Catholicism 2.0 Reloaded?
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by judedwriter(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:
Many businessmen now pose as pastors cheesy cheesy
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by johnydon22(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mother of God!!!shocked Ok seriously this business pays.. Am joining this Church holy spirit selling business soon..

SirWere it's time we start getting our own money and jets and mansions..

Am joining this business seriously

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by johnydon22(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:
Mehn am joining you o grin grin grin

But seriously wonder when you fully realized you were atheistic, first i saw you on this forum couple of months back you were largely agnostic theist to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by menesheh(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnydon22:

But seriously wonder when you fully realized you were atheistic, first i saw you on this forum couple of months back you were largely agnostic theist to me.

Research more on religious claims, be ready to genetically transit to a new blown atheistic specie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
menesheh:

Research more on religious claims, be ready to genetically transit to a new blown atheistic specie.

Should we now thank void for the "facts" you have presented ?
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by menesheh(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Should we now thank void for the "facts" you have presented ?

Happy new year brotherly. Hoping old things have passed away and new year resolutions have taken the place of abusive way of conversing.

You mustn't thank anything, just be yourself and be responsible.
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by johnydon22(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
menesheh:

Hahahahahaha surely
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=menesheh post=41755128]

Happy new year brotherly. Hoping old things have passed away and new year resolutions have taken the place of abusive way of conversing.

Same to you . wink

You mustn't thank anything, just be yourself and be responsible.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by HCpaul(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnydon22:
Mother of God!!!shocked Ok seriously this business pays.. Am joining this Church holy spirit selling business soon..

SirWere it's time we start getting our own money and jets and mansions..

Am joining this business seriously

You still have hope cuz d richest man in d world z an atheist.

Christianity is really a blessing.

The prophet along with prophet Angel even use to do miracle money.

They have power over money.

Christ need your soul this season.
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by johnydon22(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
HCpaul:

Alright bro. . Seriously paul, i gave you my email. You do know am not staying here in Abuja that long right?
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by HCpaul(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnydon22:
Alright bro. . Seriously paul, i gave you my email. You do know am not staying here in Abuja that long right?

Will you be chance 2moro?
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
HCpaul:

The richest man is not atheist . Bill G , Owner of Zara and Carlos are Christians . The top 3 richest people in the world are Christians
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnydon22:

I took three pills called history, philosophy and reasoning.

I'm more of a deist, really. I still believe in some sort of metaphysical happenings, BUT I BELIEVE THERE IS NO MYSTERY SURRONDING THEM! Only not enough studies.

Who knows, Nigeria might usher in an era of "spiritual science" cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The richest man is not atheist . Bill G , Owner of Zara and Carlos are Christians . The top 3 richest people in the world are Christians
Dude, the three richest men in the world are Bill Gates, Carlos Slim Helu and Warren Buffet.

Bill Gate is an agnostic atheist,
Carlos slim a christian,
And Warren buffet is just an agnostic
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:
Dude, the three richest men in the world are Bill Gates, Carlos Slim Helu and Warren Buffet.

Bill Gate is an agnostic atheist,
Carlos slim a christian,
And Warren buffet is just an agnostic

Currently its Bill , Ortega , Carlos, Warren
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Currently its Bill , Ortega , Carlos, Warren
I stand corrected
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by johnydon22(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
HCpaul:

Will you be chance 2moro?
Email me with the email address i gave you
Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by johnydon22(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:

I'm more of a deist, really. I still believe in some sort of metaphysical happenings, BUT I BELIEVE THERE IS NO MYSTERY SURRONDING THEM! Only not enough studies.

Who knows, Nigeria might usher in an era of "spiritual science" cheesy
Mysteries are just things waiting to be known!!! Good one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:

grin ... studies that would explain miracles ? Hello martian grin

(1) (Reply)

What You Never Knew About The Bible/William Shakespeare (shocking & genius) / 8 Reasons Why The Shroud Of Turin Might Be The Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ / Religion And Hypocrisy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.