Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim (1703 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Where Can I Learn How To Swim In Port Harcourt? / Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by timidapsin(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
When i first saw this video, i was startled, now wondering if a Nigerian mother can allow her baby to be taken to the school for training grin
Watch video and be thrilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCuIVzYyzU
OR WATCH DIRECTLY FROM YOUTUBE => http://y2u.be/wsCuIVzYyzU
source: http://afriwap.com
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by timidapsin(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, watch the video and do your thing bro. smiley
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
It's very good to learn hw to swim at an early age..

It's just like learning how to walk, do u wait until u are an adult before u learn hw to walk?
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by timidapsin(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cutehector:
It's very good to learn hw to swim at an early age..

It's just like learning how to walk, do u wait until u are an adult before u learn hw to walk?
So you can take your baby to a school like this? shocked
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
timidapsin:
So you can take your baby to a school like this? shocked
if u observe well, d baby is only immersed in water and Nad swimming.
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by timidapsin(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cutehector:
if u observe well, d baby is only immersed in water and Nad swimming.
did you watch the video??
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by masties2(f): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Awesome! I would love for my baby to learn how to swim. Looks like they were having fun. But I noticed no had no goggles on or anything. I trust naija pickin to drink water belleful
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by timidapsin(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
masties2:
Awesome! I would love for my baby to learn how to swim. Looks like they were having fun. But I noticed no had no goggles on or anything. I trust naija pickin to drink water belleful
lol exactly
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by 234alacious: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Endtime school grin Endtime Babies, Endtime Pool. lalasticlala , mostwanted7 dont you think other's would love to see this? undecided

1 Like

Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by Mostwanted7: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
234alacious:
Endtime school grin Endtime Babies, Endtime Pool. lalasticlala , mostwanted7 dont you think other's would love to see this? undecided

mermaids are waiting for those kids .... But what do I know
Re: School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim by timidapsin(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, lalasticlala, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest,efiko,lalasticlala, toks37, introvert, viviangist4,explorers,

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Christina Milian Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Mesh Top And Red Bikini / Inspired Daily Day #3: Decision Without Action Is No Decision / An Empty Thread For Those Who Doesn't Give A Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.