Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking (55631 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Innodon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seen it
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by walesho(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Youngk(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
this is how GOD is watching you from heaven on HD TV,repent now cos is ENDtime.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by bunmioguns(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
mrjames23:
Wow

Thief...
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by isimemenuduehi11: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls God bless d work of my hands ooooo.make me self stil show off.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by mamagee3(f): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good for him!!!
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Dawinlove(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
Dear Boyfriend, you have till 2020 to start making the millions..
I will baby
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by xMrPx(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
hatux:
@lordoftheweed, that ain't Spartacus, the movie is titled 'Pompeii'...

That's belatio and the soldier in charge of the gladiators*don't remember his name though*
it's Spartacus' not pompeli
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by hatux: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
xMrPx:
it's Spartacus' not pompeli
The one you're watching, right? Guy, look well...
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by dynamo007(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hardwork pays!!!
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Dawinlove(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
don't worry I will baby
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Wolfbrother(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
i like the individual pieces , expensive but too congested , less is more but to each his own smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nickymezor(f): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
so cool
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by tivta(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:

Smh...
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by apholaryn: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
hatux:
Okay boss!

As for the movie, man you need to check it out.. The movie is top notch *you wouldn't regret watching it*, whilst the movie also based on a true life story 'the lost city of Pompeii' starring Wale Akinnuoye*one of my favorite African American actor*...

Guy just go check it out, the movie is great.smiley
but d ending no dey aii Jor..d writer dey mad for not sparing Milo and d chick(Cassia) ..even Wale sef
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by magicminister: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
i find this a bit gaudy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by wittyt98(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by iswallker(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:

nice skin... wink

btw whats wrong in you making the millions first..
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by hatux: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
apholaryn:
but d ending no dey aii Jor..d writer dey mad for not sparing Milo and d chick(Cassia) ..even Wale sef
Lol cheesy.. From the true events, there wasn't any survivor.. But e pain me too sha, me I just like how wale died...*I die a free man gringrin
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Mayor101010(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is a studio not a sitting room...
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Marriott1980(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
soleexx:
Paul of p-square?

No Paul in the Bible
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by dadebayo1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:

#babymama alert....Vision 2020....
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by DidiLove1: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
colossus2:
Is this sitting room or parlour?

No it's balcony
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by brunofarad(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Posh if u ask me
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by slap1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
The interior decor is poor. Looks like an advanced shrine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Mufasa27(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
Or else ?? undecided
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Mufasa27(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Itz yummy
Yummy ?? Na food
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
We are talking trillions, you are talking millions... Zimbabwe mode activated! Abeg go hustle make ya own.
rheether:
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by bigcil2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
Why can't you give yourself the deadline and start making money. undecided
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by bxcode(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
End time girlfriend embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.