Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking (55632 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Daraph(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
tellwisdom:
No be studio be this?? sad

No,nah radio station.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Oilandgas1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
BF (season one)
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by ewizard1: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
The TV is Sony!
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by 400billionman: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
Dear Boyfriend, you have till 2020 to start making the millions..

By 2020, we are dollar billionaires.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Revolva(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin with this kind of home u can bang any woman in naija
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by oselydia(f): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
ValentineMary:
They have made the money, let them enjoy it.
BTW I think they are watching a movie.
sure
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by mikolo80: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2016
darmys:
You can tell money was spent here!
It is a bit masculine as id rather have a comfy sitting room with fluffy throw pillows everywhere.
See me talking as if it is my money cheesy

What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPRy45xvjK/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Caption: Abuja in a bit but need to finish this movie home chilling

CC: lalasticlala

does he look like a feminine
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:25am On Jan 08, 2016
rheether:
Dear Boyfriend, you have till 2020 to start making the millions..
As if u cant make d millions urself.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by seaga: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yummy is something attractive.. New me?

Yeah I agree, but what I think is yummy or attractive as the case may be is....., I can 'inbox' you if you don't get.
New you? Your A. Portrait of course smiley
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2016
seaga:

Yeah I agree, but what I think is yummy or attractive as the case may be is....., I can 'inbox' you if you don't get.
New you? Your A. Portrait of course smiley
ok tanx. Have a nice weekend
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
colossus2:
Is this sitting room or parlour?

I wonder ooooooo. whr is the money spent
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by seaga: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok tanx. Have a nice weekend

You too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.