Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (42958 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face / The End Of Stretch Marks, Birth Spots And All Skin Discoloration / Pasjel Stretch Mark And Scar Removal Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by mrs2u(f): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Have you all heard about Oriflame cosmetics sweden...become an independent beauty consultant with Oriflame today... to get your beauty products at very discounted rate... your skin problems will be solved with Oriflame skin care range for all skin types...quality make up products...captivating fragrances for him and her...Register here today... http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=77495
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by agentakins: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good work
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by kwinrachdiadem(f): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dried tree and fruits, grounded specially into a lotion.. tumeric oil, carrot lotion, body butter ablend of the most amazing ingredients ever! + Health Tips.... Get the Vals Discount Voucher follow on instagram and facebook today. People give ingredients and what to do, but fail to forget that stretchmarks vary so do people's skin types. They have helped a lot of people and myself.

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by marypearl(f): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
shumuel:

Potato Juice.
1. Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
2. Take one piece and rub it gently in a circular motion on the stretch marks for few minutes(5-15), making sure the liquid covers the area.
3. Allow to dry for sometime(1-3mins) and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
For real, which of the potatoes, Irish or sweet potatoes.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by shumuel(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
marypearl:
For real, which of the potatoes, Irish or sweet potatoes.

Irish potato
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by marypearl(f): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
shumuel:

Irish potato
Ok
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by lawbrieff: 12:43pm On May 04, 2016
YES ooo..there are so many products now claiming cure for STRETCH MARKS the truth is until you try you can never know.

AM one of those that have given up on my stretch mark concern.For years i tried one soap,cream to another without any result.
But thank God i tried this rocapy and have not regret trying it out.. a guy did suggest it to me you can call him to get yours

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 4:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Jsolomex(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2016
sonnie10:
Irugal oil clears stretch marks in less than a week. Speaking from experience. Try it and thank me later.
Please how can I get the oil
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Jsolomex(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2016
lawbrieff:
YES ooo..there are so many products now claiming cure for STRETCH MARKS the truth is until you try you can never know.

AM one of those that have given up on my stretch mark concern.For years i tried one soap,cream to another without any result.
But thank God i tried this rocapy and have not regret trying it out.. a guy did suggest it to me you can call him to get yours

How much is it?
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by flakeStar: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice write up! I am into organic skin care and from experience one of the most important this to note is that there are different causes of stretch marks and sometimes the cure if any depends on the cause.
I suggest that before you embark on a cure find the cause first; sometimes just stopping weight fluctuation is all you need
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Eddodoh(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't know how it happened but I got attracted to my bae at the sight of tiny stretch marks on her breast.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by johmo: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
To get rid of stretch marks, 2 things you must highly consider: getting rid of the visible stretch marks; repair the internal skin damages caused by stretch marks.

How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks - my suggestion
Natural method is the best to fade existing stretch marks and the repair of the skin. Natural plants and substance like, aloe vera, grape fruit seed exract and vitamin e oil have all been proven to be effective in the fading and treatment of stretch marks. The only challenge with this might be how to source these natural substances and plants and the ratio in which you have to mix them to get the required results. These challenge have been taken care of by most stretch mark creams. Most natural creams like Revitol are made with natural ingredients, such creams can offer solution. The other you may have to keep at the back of your mind is that old stretch marks are difficult to fade, and some may never even fade (just in case your stretch marks are old). If you want to see how much result you can get, see before and after pictures of Revitol
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by fadekemitoyin: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
[b]Get you permanent stretchmark removal @ yemz cosmetics & enlargement supplement.100%organic and it clears any colour of stretchmark (sm) call 0803429200[/b]0

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by bewitching: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
There are different methods of getting rid of stretch marks and like most people have rightly said , know the source.
When you know the source a routine and products to use can be made or recommended for you to buy.
To know more contact : 09093308321

P.S: Original and potent Kayan Mata available
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by bobbyANSELEM: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL REMEDY FOR STRETCH MARKS

Have you been searching for a remedy to get rid of that ugly Stretch Marks? Then congratulations. Your days of searching are over. In this very article you're definitely learn how to get rid of that Stretch Marks that has been depriving you of your full self esteem.

Let's know what Stretch Marks.

What Are Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are also known as striae, it occures when the skin rapidly changes shape due to growth or weight gain.

But there are other factors that can trigger Stretch Marks. Let's know about them.

What Actually Causes Stretch?

Pregnancy: When a woman gets pregnant, she's likely going to have Stretch Marks because the skin around the stomach Starts to expand thereby making the body grow rapidly faster than her skin which causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks.

Puberty: During puberty stage in both boys and girls, the skin starts to Stretch, especially in girls because of the rapid weight gain which causes the skin to stretch, and can result to occurrence of stretch marks

Using Cortisone Creams: Using skincare products that contains steroids can trigger really bad nasty looking stretch marks. It's advised to be careful on skincare creams, Lotions and gels you put on your skin.You can read ingredients you should never put on your skin

Now having known the factors that Causes Stretch marks. Let's look at the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks.

Stretch Marks cannot be permanently removed, but this remedy will make your stretch marks look less visible and unnoticed. Making your stretch mark blend with your skin making them look totally unnoticeable.Follow this link to read full details on the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Dukewebs(m): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Last month I began going to a gym cos I don't like staying indoors cos I work from home. Later I noticed very horrible stretch marks in arms side and laps.

However I stumbled upon this product on skinol.com.ng at first I skeptical but had to give it a trial and it miraculously worked!!!

I gave it some time actually, something like say 3 weeks and everything vanished away. I bought for 7k then, I don't know about the price now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Black Miss Mexico, Andrea Meza Crowned Miss Universe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.