Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Advice To Girls, Always Reply All Your Inbox (future Husband ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advice To Girls, Always Reply All Your Inbox (future Husband ) (1787 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" / Linda Ikeji Future Husband Finally Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Girls, Always Reply All Your Inbox (future Husband ) by Oghumu1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Advice To Girls, Always Reply All Your Inbox (future Husband ) by dacovajnr: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Stop Wasting your Tym Op..They won't stop even Mountain of Fire won't be happy if they repent...They should continue till They right clicks their future Husbands away undecided
Re: Advice To Girls, Always Reply All Your Inbox (future Husband ) by Oghumu1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
dacovajnr:
Stop Wasting your Tym Op..They won't stop even Mountain of Fire won't be happy if they repent...They should continue till They right clicks their future Husbands away undecided

(1) (Reply)

If Instagram, Twitter And Facebook Became Countries, Where Would You Live ? / Wow! Checkout What Ali Nuhu Looked Like 18 Years Ago.Unbelievable Transformation / Actress Regina Chukwu Poses With Her Wonderful Kids, Sends Words Of Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.