Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband (16029 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by ObiOmaMu: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer has written an open letter to her future husband. This is coming after Tonto Dikeh accused Rosaline of having an affair with her estranged husband and destroying her marriage.

You also recall that yesterday, Olakunle Churchill revealed he was totally done with his relationship with Tonto Dikeh.

Rosaline Meurer wrote:

Dear Future Husband, I want to spoil you, encourage you, and love you. I want to be there beside you as you're fulfilling your dreams-- encouraging you every step of the way and never bringing you down.

I want to make you laugh when you're having a bad day. I want to make you fall in love with me every single day.

It's not always about what you can do for me or what you can bring to the table but what I can do for you too.

In my opinion, that's LOVE. It's when you stop being selfish and begin being selfless.

Anyways..... I'm attracted to appearance and personality but I'm interested in ambition and goals. You ain't shit if you're not heading somewhere in life.

Be a BOSS, marry a BOSS QUEEN and let's build an Empire baby

Note: NO INSTAGRAM LOVE, let's keep it in the real world #lettertofuturehusband

lalasticlala

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/rosaline-meurer-writes-open-letter-future-husband.html

9 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by subtlemee(f): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Why am I thinking it's Churchill?

None of my business though undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by ammyluv2002(f): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
subtlemee:

Make Tonto no trace you come your house oh! cheesy wink grin tongue

21 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Who is this one now?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by axortedbabe(f): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Mister churchill take note

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by blaquebelle: 1:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Just imagine d big difference when she ain't on makeup

18 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by crazyABO(m): 4:47am On Jun 22, 2017
See dem ladies above me debating on anothe woman matter shocked wait till u are above 30 den maybe u won't write essay I will see wink

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by aboki2000(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Make Tonto no trace you come your house oh! cheesy wink grin tongue

TONTO IS NO LONGER INTERESTING IN THAT CHURCHIII GUY .
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by jendhorlee(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by ChuzzyBlog: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Wapbullet: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
See them

Click [url="http://Metropillar.com"]HERE[/url] to get Free Megabytes from MTN
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by aboki2000(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2017
subtlemee:

LET EVERY GOSSIPING SPIRITS IN YOU BE UPROOTED ...
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by chuks34(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Slay mama
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2017
A Future husband that knows Olakunle Churchill wil still be eating her Pie grin

5 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by IRobot7(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Choi!!! shocked . Oya make I do sharp sharp send am my CV. I must apply and get this position for the babe life. No time at all ooo cos male celebrities are not smiling these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by drey69(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Ice4jez(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
seem husband don dey scarce now oh. when this our woman no loyal.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Mopolchi: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Okay. We are waiting for the time of the marriage.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Ifyone123(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2017
and dis happened after churchill said he does not want tonto again..just hmmmmmring
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by maxtop(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
I wonder how this piece will make Buhari come home and sign the budgets.

IMO Sister Tonto just ruin her marriage with 'strong head '. She can only have my sympathy if Mr. Churchrat[s][/s] sorry, Churchill met her a virgin. grin grin grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Pees63(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Letter to Churchill

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Ifyone123(f): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
maxtop:
I wonder how this piece will make Buhari come home and sign the budgets.

IMO Sister Tonto just ruin her marriage with 'strong head '. She can only have my sympathy if Mr. Churchrat[s][/s] sorry, Churchill met her a virgin. grin grin grin
or even after one or two body counts

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by raysville(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2017
who b this mulatto babe?
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by durset: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2017
jendhorlee:
what's this one saying

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by jonero4(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2017
At this juncture plz permit me to give a spoon,.

Coz I don't have a f*ck
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Who is she deceiving?
Letter to Churchill in disguise.

5 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Husty(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Letter to my precious FVCKS
Dear FVCKS,
I promise never to give you up for any reason now or in the future. I'll stand by you throughout the days of my life, even if it requires my last breathe.
Yours Sincerely,
The man who never gives a Fvck

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by nell4: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2017
This girl na over hyped. she no fine self. prefer her makeup free self than the text coat own.Tonto fine pass her anyday anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by maxtop(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2017
nell4:
This girl na over hyped. she no fine self. prefer her makeup free self than the text coat own.Tonto fine pass her anyday anytime.

Oga Churchill go vex ooo. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes / Diamond Omonzokpia Miss Reliable Nigeria 2018 Shares Attractive Photos / Zac Efron!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.