Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor (801 Views)

Hollywood Actor Johnny Deep’s Daughter Poses Topless On Instagram / Top 10 Best Hollywood Romantic Adult Movies Of All Time Impelreport / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by paloncy: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
An actor or actress that plays his or her role well in a movie from the likes of ice cube,the rock,jason statham,vin diesel,angelina jolie,brad pitt,tom cruise,terio(GOT),johnny depp (captain jack sparrow),Al pacino(scar face),denzel washington(Equalizer),russell crowe,leonardo Dicarpio(Wolf of wall street),Arnold swarzenegger(terminator),sylvester stallone(Rambo),morgan freeman,keanu Reeves(Matrix),Nicolas cage(Ghost rider),hugh Jackman,will smith,charlize theron(mad max fury),matt damon(bourne identity),tom Hardy,orlando bloom,harley berry,bruce willis and sooooo on....

But to me I wuld say I love JASON STATHAM to the core for his driving skills in transporter and others,fight skill in expendables and his role with women *winks* lol,this is my own point of view you can add yours
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by MicKaro: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jason Statham...I Laff in Isoko,that guy is boring,he would never had made in 1990's Hollywood.Well mine remains Daniel Day Lewis-My left leg....Best movie ever,Last of the Mohicans...Performance Extraordinaire,There will be blood...Awesome,Gangs of New York....Better,and Lincoln. Show me an actor who was or is better than this guy and I will leave nairaland,his performance in last of the Mohicans trumps the hyped The Revenant.
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by forreelinc(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Olu jacobs
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by hatux: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
No best! As far as they perform their role well in movies...

Well, I'll say I like the likes of Jackie Chan, Donnie yen, Bruce Willis, tyrese Gibson, Omar epps and so on...
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2016
ROBERT DE NIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by paloncy: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
forreelinc:
Olu jacobs

Olu jacobs ?which film abeg
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by paloncy: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
MicKaro:
Jason Statham...I Laff in Isoko,that guy is boring,he would never had made in 1990's Hollywood.Well mine remains Daniel Day Lewis-My left leg....Best movie ever,Last of the Mohicans...Performance Extraordinaire,There will be blood...Awesome,Gangs of New York....Better,and Lincoln. Show me an actor who was or is better than this guy and I will leave nairaland,his performance in last of the Mohicans trumps the hyped The Revenant.

Lol jason statham is one of my best sha nd d lyks of. Tyrese,vin diesel,jackie,tom,brad,jack sparrow etc
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by forreelinc(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
paloncy:

Olu jacobs ?which film abeg

grin ashanti,lost legend, dogs of war etc he was even in a roman polanski movie
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmm Tough one! Torn between Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Hugh Jackman
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmm Tough one! Torn between Will Smith and Denzel Washington. also Love Hugh Jackman! He's the only reason (besides admiring Halle Berry's wicked Curves) I watch X-Men
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by kullozone(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2016
No Mark Wahlberg??

I like Statham though... His toughness. Then Brad Pitt with his numerous movie personalities.

Hugh Jackman... The werewolf.
Re: Who Would You Say Is Your Best Hollywood Actor by ipledge10(m): 5:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Just started getting fascinated about movies...the worst I dont care about knowing the casts...but I like Vin Diesel,Tom Hardy,James spader...and....

(1) (Reply)

Movies Free Download / LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page / I Need Movies In AVI Format: Location ---> Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.