Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria (44731 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Kabz: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seen him once in at the immigrations office in Abuja. He had to recline his car seat plus he looked so sick.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Jesu shocked

Something just crossed my mind ... Wonder what his lipsrsealed
I knw what crossed your mind, his "John Thomas"

1 Like

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by hob(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
i don c d man before, i was so agape when i saw him...........

1 Like

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by kdfemi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
D man tall ehn don't ask me hw him take dey drive him car
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Adonis3: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
olafirstt:
And is get bowl leg o I know him very well

Yeah.... He can't even sit comfortably in his old model pathfinder jeep
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dharniel:

I don't think you've got your unit clearly, maybe you meant to say feet and not inches, and please correct your typos.

yea 7ft thanks
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by lilreese: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
His is tall
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmuhammad:
I knw what crossed your mind, his "John Thomas"
shocked
E go fit kill person ohh ..but nah u talk am sha no bi me grin

But one sec , whats john thomas ?
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

you again, babe why are you feeling sorry for the babe or babes that have to endure the pleasure or pain from him... hehehe grin grin grin.. in strawberrycreams voice not mine.. smiley wink
Looool u no feel sorry ni .. Ahhh mehn kudos to his bae mehn ..
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

caught you..*holds her by the throat, oya spit it out, you wonder what his john thomas would look like abi, or how big or long it would be abi or if your ***** can ... grin grin @ this point, i say no more. cheesy back to the topic, mz strawberry i see you and ur thoughts oo
Lol see as u read my mind finish ... Ahh chic that always say they like tall guys they will run when they see this one ..
He should get himself checked out might enter guniess book of record as tallest man in Nigeria or mayb africa smiley
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol see as u read my mind finish ... Ahh chic that always say they like tall guys they will run when they see this one ..
He should get himself checked out might enter guniess book of record as tallest man in Nigeria or mayb africa smiley

well he might just win himself a spot there, hmmm chic that always says, creamy are u sure you aren't amongst them that always long for taller guys cos of the ....hmmm be honest smiley wink
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

shocked
E go fit kill person ohh ..but nah u talk am sha no bi me grin

But one sec , whats john thomas ?
it is a snake-like object that nods its head after sighting of clothless softwares. It is capable of placing females under 9 months condition grin
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Looool u no feel sorry ni .. Ahhh mehn kudos to his bae mehn ..

na real kudos to his bae, hopefully he has been able to hold one down and not scae them away after the sexx of the lives which probably left them looking and walking different.... grin grin cheesy i didn't say anything ooo, think what you like people
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmuhammad:
it is a snake-like object that nods its head after sighting of clothless softwares. It is capable of placing females under 9 months condition grin

That's my nigga right there, grin. you killed the definition bro......

2 Likes

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Adeyeancah(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Here's one of the thread of him in 2013 https://www.nairaland.com/1523037/tallest-man-lagos-state
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

na real kudos to his bae, hopefully he has been able to hold one down and not scae them away after the sexx of the lives which probably left them looking and walking different.... grin grin cheesy i didn't say anything ooo, think what you like people
Me i dont even know what ur chatting about grin
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

That's my nigga right there, grin. you killed the definition bro......
Una no well oh
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

well he might just win himself a spot there, hmmm chic that always says, creamy are u sure you aren't amongst them that always long for taller guys cos of the ....hmmm be honest smiley wink
Creamy ke
How many do u know ....
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Agoro indeed
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Me i dont even know what ur chatting about grin

You are just as naughty as moi, just the way I like them, only thing left is ur realness, don't know about that yet..
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Una no well oh
Thanks for the compliment, we take it u understood the slang
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Drgleave: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ummm, this might be kinda odd but; that guy behind them should be blackest person in Nigeria.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Dio1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Acromegaly
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Barigaboy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol, immediately read the tallest man in Nigeria my mind picks him n m surprise he is d 1. M a tall guy of more than six feet but my people dis guy tall hen. When u even see him appear u go fear. Whenever he wants to drive his car he sit at d back seat. Whenever m in d bus n he pass he is always d one d passengers discuss about. Too talk with tick voice.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Thanks for the compliment, we take it u understood the slang
Oh i understood everthing i no b small pikin .. Lol

But wts the meaning of ur user name
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You are just as naughty as moi, just the way I like them, only thing left is ur realness, don't know about that yet..
Why dont u think im real ... Lol all these he she's wey full nl don traumatise the guys abi chai
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Oh i understood everthing i no b small pikin .. Lol

But wts the meaning of ur user name

well, a clue. 3rdleg big fat tool btw them legs, hmm need i say more, the sweetness and fullness is in the tasting and feeling cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.