Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) (989 Views)

Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / 2015 African Footballer Of The Year CAF Nominees(37 Players) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Dminister(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Aubameyang has beaten Yaya Toure of Man city to claim the Glo CAF award.
Kindly comment here about your view of the new development.
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by david22uu(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
OK FTC... FRONT PAGE LOADING

CC: LALASTICLALA
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
r
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by aboto49(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by ionsman: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thoroughly deserved,wonderful footballer. Yaya toure looked so disappointed.

Shay na him birthright ni?
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by northvietnam(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
who is that abamu what boy, which club does he play for ?

so change don enter CAF from APC abi.......

OK. continu .........
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by hacmond(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes! Aubameyang wins it grin cool
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Dminister(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
CC: lalasticlacla kindly move this to fp for fans to contribute as e dey hot oooooo!!
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by englishmart(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
why Buhari humiliate everyone by sending a vigilantee to represent him: shey osinbajo don fly out?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by jotey(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
@last caf dn gt sense
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by sheddo619(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
englishmart:
why Buhari humiliate everyone by sending a vigilantee to represent him: shey osinbajo don fly out?
Lol, baba na ur sports minister
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Dminister(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
northvietnam:
who is that abamu what boy, which club does he play for ?

so change don enter CAF from APC abi.......

OK. continu .........
Are you surprise? as for me I really wanted aubameyang to win it because awarding it to Yaya toure for the fifth time would classify the award as a single footballer winner award and it wouldn't attract fan base anymore. Aubameyang deserves it.
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Borrousia Dortmund

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by englishmart(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
sheddo619:
Lol, baba na ur sports minister
it was a great honor to acknowledge Baba. If he was too busy, he could have sent his vice or any of his ministers, or any notable individual. The event is very close to the villa

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Dminister(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
ionsman:
Thoroughly deserved,wonderful footballer. Yaya toure looked so disappointed.

Shay na him birthright ni?
You are right I saw that part when he was announced as runner up. I tire for the guy jor!
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Brown14: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
@least he deserves it...was in blistering form 4 his club last year...
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by ojun50(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yaya Toure look shock wen he was call for second position but i for prefer Ghana star

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
A well deserved award.. Ayew wasn't happy with that though.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Trone: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
But Pres Buhari's rep tho. The man is like my street gateman.
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Dminister(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
ojun50:
Yaya Toure look shock wen he was call for second position but i for prefer Ghana star
lol! @Ghana star.
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Dminister(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Trone:
But Pres Buhari's rep tho. The man is like my street gateman.
That's our minister of sports don't let him hear you.
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by sheddo619(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
englishmart:
it was a great honor to acknowledge Baba. If he was too busy, he could have sent his vice or any of his ministers, or any notable individual. The event is very close to the villa
yea that's it, but that dalong of a man dressing is to shabby for my likeness, abi a wannabe oshiomole with red barret

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by jotey(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
make dem move dix tin 2 fp

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Segadem(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
good
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Segadem(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
jotey:
make dem move dix tin 2 fp
Labalaba don sleep!
Re: Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) by Dminister(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Segadem:
Labalaba don sleep!
Lol! They are already sleeping on their systems. Moderators wake up!

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Bans "Pokemon Go" From Manchester United Dressing Room / Why Arsenal Fc Pull Out Of Deal To Sign Samuel Chukwueze / Finally Toteham Hotspurs Unbeaten Comes To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.