Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes (26947 Views)

#bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by RexTramadol1: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2016
And so?
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2016
irunoobo:
Her pusssy will be wet by now smiley who wouldn't want a taste of D'banj's long dick smiley
.won't be surprised if you choke on a Long Pwick this 2016.

1 Like

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2016
DonUjay:

Mind ur business undecided
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Raxxye(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2016
DonUjay:
grin grin
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Raxxye(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2016
irunoobo:

tongue tongue
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Harmored(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2016
EGBON SHEWAR IF U WANT THE DICK COME AND COLLECT,GOD BLESS U grin

1 Like

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by texazzpete(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2016
How is her opinion on his music 'hating'?
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Akosxxx(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Harmored:
EGBON SHEWAR IF U WANT THE DICK COME AND COLLECT,GOD BLESS U grin
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by badonkadonk: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Dyt:

Gist me about the 14inches
I used to dream about him.when I was younger

See your mouth like 14inches... If u see 14inch bulala, u no go sh.it for body begin run..

Open mouth lyk basket for ere dey form tough...

1 Like

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by ifihearam: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Maturity is not by size or pride. It's not by saying " Egbon if you want it come and take it". It's by making those who hate you love you without realizing.

I too love you Koko master. No homo

3 Likes

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by numericalguy(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
DBanj is really matured.

If it was that mumu dumb jazzy now, he would have been ranting and throwing tantrums like a five year old.

1 Like

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by dammiecool(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
numericalguy:
DBanj is really matured.
If it was that[b] mumu dumb jazzy now[/b], he would have been ranting and throwing tantrums like a five year old.

grin
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
irunoobo:

.Why should I mind my Business? When every Pwick you've been sucking has been a Hit Back to Back.From Fat Black ones to the Long thin ones yet you are not tired
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Khutie: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2016
irunoobo:
Her pusssy will be wet by now smiley who wouldn't want a taste of D'banj's long dick smiley

I thought yhu've repented?... smh
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Gkemz: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Dbanj has always displayed politeness and humility despite the fact the lady was just trying to get his attention to her blog.
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Truth234(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Honestly, in my books, Dbanj has a great attitude! This week alone has taught me that!

You need to see the way he knee down to apologize to pressmen for making them wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x7fXeyFWkg

3 Likes

Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Just heard this emergency song and to an extent I'm not trying to be harsh but Dbanjs career music wise is in a state of emergency. This song is so trashy even LAWMA won't take this trash. Not hating on banj but I think it's high time he goes back to jazzy.
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by ebenezerdaniel(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
My man[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
She does not even have money to pay for ordinary domain name undecided
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Yungwhy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
quiinnBee:
I wonder what Olamide would have
responded if it were him

Resilience:
Chai, I wonder what Olamide would have responded if it were him

If you're so curious, You can also take to Twitter and Tell Olamide about his songs since he left Cabassa
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Dyt(f): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
badonkadonk:

See your mouth like 14inches... If u see 14inch bulala, u no go sh.it for body begin run..

Is that why you are shouting?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by sweetspinnex(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pretty matured of him, maybe he was in a good mood! Not sure she would try that with badoosneh......lol
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
irunoobo:
lols, come and taste my long thing
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by Adonis3: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
badonkadonk:

Azzinnn... Ah just dey look the virgin. Dey form tough, she think say 14" na 14 cm.

numericalguy:
DBanj is really matured.
If it was that mumu dumb jazzy now, he would have been ranting and throwing tantrums like a five year old.

Words of a critically biased fan! In the last controversy, who was the one throwing the tantrums and who refused to respond??
Re: How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes by 400billionman: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2016
He has learnt humility...

Thats all i observed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Cover Today’s Woman Magazine / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking / E-money: 'When You Receive That Call That Gladens Your Heart'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.