Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) (32368 Views)

2018 /2019 Admission Into Special Secondary School (deaf) / Iron Tank Collapses In A Secondary School In Anambra. Photos / Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Xcex: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
yellowsun:
Lalasticlala mgbe chi folu, I mee ifa ka oyie ife na Front
man i love wat u put up here in style, ona masim. Kip it up

4 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by obontami: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
I hope those girls toto Still tight
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by bolex04(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
@op. I hope dat you paid for this advert? lol
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Not bad.
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Nienie(f): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Catholic schools all the way..but whats with Catholic schools and cortina?? undecided
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Dottore: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Anambra is increasingly recording more accolades

4 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@op. I hope dat you paid for this advert? lol
Not at all!The school rocks.
The best thing that happened to our Education in Nigeria is returning them to their original owners
be it Christian Schools or Islamic Schools embarassed

4 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Nienie:
Catholic schools all the way..but whats with Catholic schools and cortina?? undecided
Cortina na like old time religion smiley
It fits children wella!

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by totorimi: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
More governors in the East should emulate this noble cause and provide land for churches to build more quality schools for our children and not like those ones build training grounds for terrorist up there in the desert.

9 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Marist Brothers Uturu Okigwe better pass this school.. grin

Good development,quality education remains the key to our future..
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by akindele487(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
wow, dis skul make sense o

2 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:

Not at all!The school rocks.
The best thing that happened to our Education in Nigeria is returning them to their original owners
be it Christian Schools or Islamic Schools embarassed
ok sis. Anambra is just a unique state.

5 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok sis. Anambra is just a unique state.
Yeah, we are first in everything smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2016
SpaceTour:
Anambra is truly the Light of The Entire Black Race. We lead the rest of the pack!

We are in Nigeria but not of Nigeria.. cool

We want the Federal Republic of Anambra.
dat tin wey u dey smoke don expire o bros......renew am

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by 9free(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2016
And somewhere in Abuja parents are shelling out more than one million naira per session for their pupils in Pacesetter Academy, Turkey International and Kapital Science Academy without results.

9 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Impressive

7 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
yellowsun:
( Photos) A Trip To The 2015 Award Winning Best Secondary School In Nigeria

Lorreto Senior Special Science Secndary School Adazi-Nnukwu Anaocha LGA of Anambra state on the 5th of October 2015 won the Presidential Award of the Best Secondary School (senior category) after defeating her counterparts from other states in several science oriented inter school debates. Another school from Anambra state also won the Junior category. Award.

Lorreto, was among the many schools handed back to her original owners (Missionary) by the Peter Obi's administration, in a new govt educational policy that enables the missions manage the school while govt pays teyachers salaries. This simple policy had over the last 4years set Anambra state on an unrivalled educational revolution that has seen her dominate all aspect of the education sectors in Nigeria at both primary and secondary school levels!

Adazi-Nnukwu is a rural community about 10km south-east of Awka the Anambra state capital. Lorreto is an all girls school while another Govt-mission secondary school for Boys is Bubbendoff Memorial Grammar school all located in Adazi-Nnukwu!

Pictures they say speaks louder than Voice!

Welcome to Lorreto!!

I don't think it is a regular govt. school................. seems like old missionary school handed back to missionary.

In Delta state, some old missionary schools were return to the mission though some are not as equipped as this.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Chai Op just took me down memory lane. My school then was bubendorff (bmgs). Just a stone throw from loretto. Then we called them our wives and they called us their husbands. Their girls only dated guys from bubendorff. But those girls sabi book o. All of them.

9 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Good one

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by castel428: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
I know the Priest,Fr Obinna Nwajagu is his name.strict displinarian,no wonder the school is the best.this father can flog eh.he was in my parish

5 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by stasius: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
obontami:

U no know loretto girls. Continue looking for their toto. Onye nzuzu. They churn out decent wife materials not sluts. Make inquiries.

15 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Catholic schools are the best! If you want your kids to be disciplined send them to Catholics Schools, stop paying millions on school fees.

9 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Blackkie: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
There are many like this in the east.

untainted:
Wow!
Is this a public school?
Anambra has got it right.
Really impressive!!!

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by austino3050(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Taught it was waec!... undecided, They should should collect waec and neco best, not this crap..
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2016
obontami:

If only your parents had sent you to a Catholic School, your life would have been different

3 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by IamTheophilus(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2016
SpaceTour:
Anambra is truly the Light of The Entire Black Race. We lead the rest of the pack!

We are in Nigeria but not of Nigeria.. cool

We want the Federal Republic of Anambra.
you should have been born in the 70's.#JustSaying.
Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by youngalex(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2016
What more can I say,Missionary Schools have it when it comes to discipline,focus and academic excellence...I am a product of a missionary school that produced over 4 Past Governors of Enugu State and even the incumbent Minister of Science and Technology...But when it comes to States,Anambra is very serious in terms of funding of Schools....Anambra...Light of the nation

7 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by StefanSalvatore: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Anambrians, we r d best

3 Likes

Re: A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2016
austino3050:
Taught it was waec!... undecided, They should should collect waec and neco best, not this crap..
Schools with the best WAEC and NECO results are still from that part of the country smiley
Make enquiry embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICAN Unveils ICAN University, Nigeria's First Accounting University / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / Memo Targeted At Muslims, not Christians. - Katsina State University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.