Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend (32377 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Factnewsng(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
UNILORIN Final year student expelled for writing exams for his girlfriend

A 400 level of student of the University of Ilorin who chose to help his girlfriend out in the examination hall has reportedly brought his academic journey at the institution to a tragic end.

The man allegedly got expelled from UNILORIN when he was discovered writing an examination for his lover.

The story was shared by a Twitter user @_MayorBaby.

The tweet reads;

Unilorn rusticated a 400L student today, He go do Gns112 for his girlfriend, person wey remain few months to bag certificate. No be everything be village people, the guy is a fool.

https://twitter.com/_MayorBaby/status/1491125280500592649?t=J068KivbLtska746XXJMAg&s=19

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by pauladonis(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Simpology 101: Place a woman's needs above your own.

254 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Righteousness2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Perfect evidence of great Folly..
Sin has a way of reducing and deducting the mental capacity of a person and make you a reproach to your World.
Flee from all appearances of Evil

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by illicit(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
One fresher gal almost coerced me to do exactly the same

I ditched her

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Healthrelatedjo: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
The babe no go still marry d nigga

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by lilvicky68(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abeg make she try do send off for am.. grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by bobbybrown007: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmmm, who loose?

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by LordJoffrey(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Stop peddling fake news!!!!!!
This shit never happened. I was there when the exam was written and nothing like that happened. Verify before posting!!

94 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by 1stNumeroUno: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Where's the giANT of Africa?
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by FalseProphet1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
I see that girl dumping him for not being a graduate when she's through with her own education, I see her going for a more successful, vision oriented and career person, I see her poor ex broke boyfriend coming to Nairaland to rant about how Nigerian girls are useless, I see his fellow jobless, visionless and broke colleagues liking and sharing his posts.

This I have seen.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by arthurwillia(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
From
Twitter
Na lie

Any news from needs to be verified
Na why dem ban am Before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by robinfemi: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
His father is sacrificing so he can be great, his also sacrificing because he doesn't want to loss his girlfriend. At the end, his in messy, father is regretting and girlfriend is happy, definitely she will follow another guy. grin ISE AYE
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by lanre316: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Another fool bites the dust. Women has been the downfall of men since the days of Samson and Delilah.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by YeyeGbami: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Mophor: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Thylord(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wasted effort and resources.
For girlfriend wa still day dobo another peniz.
Abeg go your way, you are just a useless fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by dayo23(f): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pusi is so important in the life of a man grin

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Thylord(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Perfect evidence of great Folly..
Sin has a way of reducing and deducting the mental capacity of a person and make you a reproach to your World.
Flee from all appearances of Evil
senior pastor in the building.
You always have something for anything and everything.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by samwheel(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided

Good for him.
He's SIMPly in love sha.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
What a SIMP!! angry

The coded runs girl has finally succeeded in manipulating the simp!

SIMPS will always do anything to please a girl, even if it means displeasing themselves and putting her needs above theirs angry angry SIMPS are stupid set of idiots Who thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses!!!

SIMP is a serious disease that needs to be eradicated from our society with immediate.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by alfred007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol. Damn SIMPson

Rich girls marry Rich boys

Intelligent girls marry intelligent boys.

Boys should always do the same,

If she ain't in your league, ghost her.

They may drag you to their level if you don't �

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by cosmatika(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

I'm sure the gal will not be rusticated.

Then she'll dump his as5
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by inoki247: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
What a SIMPle man in a Comrade uniform undecided undecided
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Slaysor: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
This guy na big mumu...biggest simp of the year.
I remember back then when I went to write exam for a friend bcus I needed money badly,when I got to the venue for the exam I met a girl who was my tight paddy..the fine still set join,she asked me what I was doing there and I whispered I came to write for someone,she smiles and told me she will seat beside me,I said ok(for my mind I think say she just want make I dey near am o)
As exam started,this girl started disturbing me o,I tell am babe,calm down,u no say I dey tight corner,the girl no gree o,I just do fast go submit(I was afraid and tensed),,after exam finish,the girl came outside,she saw me,approached me and told me I was wicked..I explained to her how I was afraid,she laughed and we left school together gisting and laughing....

4 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by sotall(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
What men do for love grin
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by spy24(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wetin this guy go tell him papa and mama ?

5 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by MrHighSea: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Redpillers will cut his head off

5 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by BigDawsNet: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin. What a SIMple man

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by wisdom042(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
He wants to show that he is brilliant school has shown him they’re more brilliant than he is. Love story

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why date someone who cannot write her own bloody exam?

Where is Boogyman kala when you need it.

WTF MAN!

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student / Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / ICAN Unveils ICAN University, Nigeria's First Accounting University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.