Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Say No To Drugs - MUST READ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Say No To Drugs - MUST READ (519 Views)

Say No To Drugs ( Ebikenny Comedy) / Joke: Say No To Drugs. (A Must Read) / Say No To Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Drugs - MUST READ by Hackomania(m): 6:10am On Jan 08, 2016
My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he was looking for.
He got so worried about the phone and was almost in tears even his roommate,who was also high,decided to join him in the search.
After 45 minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back, I am looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended the call and continued in the search for the the phone he just answered a call with.
After a while, he then decided to use the same phone to call his line and when he got the busy network he turned to his roommate and said “guy forget, that phone don go, the person wey thief am, don off am”
SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!
‪#‎StolenWithPride‬

http://echo.com.ng
Re: Say No To Drugs - MUST READ by Florblu(f): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Buhahahaha

(1) (Reply)

The Fruitless Tree / Akpos And Chichi / Just Like Jumoke, Will You Answer My Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.