Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) (4655 Views)

See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard / Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo / See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Manchidede(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5LKfQdV_T3A/Vo7YVVmIHHI/AAAAAAAH6SM/PjLgr3gaVs0/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
This hilarious photo of this student's plea to whoever is marking her exam will make you laugh away your sorrows.
This happened in 'Maths exam!' Lol. See the rest below...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Lp5YUoLFn1M/Vo7XNZIoWcI/AAAAAAAH6R8/hlt8KE_TIFA/s1600/IMG_20160107_145608.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://www.gistpool.com/2016/01/hahahahaha-you-wont-believe-what-this.html
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by callistus124: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Hahahaha...LOl
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by MoonChildng: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2016
LOL symptoms of over-religiousness.Seriously though the goverment needs to start looking into all these mushroom schools who promote students based on nothing ,i pray PMB's axe falls on them soon

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by brunofarad(m): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Lol
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by ellapius(f): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2016
incredible ,how people act and think wen faced with pressure to succeed and they lack what it takes to do so .........
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by ellapius(f): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2016
lols......pressure ignorance is the mother of lazy minds

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmmm...strange world
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Shigoboy(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2016
God of okunere adoration ministry must take this to front page grin, I'm sure he/she went to the exam hall being on 7 days prayer and fasting cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Elthugnificent(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Very neat/nice handwriting.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2016
grin
e fit work o!
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by eightsin(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Lol. This reminds me of a guy that used his phone to saw a seed so that he will pass his predegree exam. I still believe in miracles though.
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Lovexme(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
I believe that God inspired me to write this for testimony and glory of his name.

God no send you this one oo lol
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by agentofchange1(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2016
If the teacher/lecturer adds any mark to her ,then he should evenly allocate same to other students... else twill be unfair .because they are some students in her shoes , but they decided that no matter what happens, they will work hard /do their best ..and did , she's probably the type of student who goes around with boys , watches all sort of Bollywood ,Hollywood, Nollywood , ..."Allwoods" movies..and gossiping about what I don't know....when she should be spending quality time with her books ,..Now she's pleading for mercy.....hmm too bad.

.So, Mr lecturer , be Just and considerate .

#No.excuse.for.failure!!

#Shalom.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by ggrin(f): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Evry teaching was a hit back to back, from first period to second period to double period yet I knw sabi mathsembarassed....f that shii, cheating ti take overangry

Examiner: egbon student if u want mark, read ur bookundecided

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Smartsyn(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2016
If a student can be this articulate in writing, I don't see any reason he/she will not put it to good use and pass his/her exams.

What if the teacher is an atheist or muslim?
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Destined2win: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by redbottles(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2016
She is so lazy she even had to abbreviate please 10times cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by hatux: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Too much please...
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by TheAziz: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2016
lmao this is serious
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2016
time used in.writing.this epistle.would have been used in girafing the next candidate close
by

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Jayboi(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
this one is finished o. failure from childhood
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Ezeibe(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Heaven help those who help them selves...
This reminds me of my ssce exams, Precisely physics, the exams was very tough & the invigilator was'nt helping matters, he was so strict that u are not even allowed to turn side ways. ... I remember writing my phone number at the back of my sheet with the inscription "Jesus is lord" after writing all that was in my head then....

Later got a credit sha...
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by decode55(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2016
If I'm the lecturer, [size=25pt]F[/size] straight! undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Flawlessangel(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Eeyah, but desperate times calls for desperate measures
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by luckman20(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
"God inspired you"?

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by bidx1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
End time examination.... No try this for Ekiti State University oooo
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
angry angry

Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by Folakeme: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP,why would u think d writer was a girl angry angry
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by agentofchange1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
having feeling this will hit fp.
Re: You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
If I were the marker or examiner ehn! In fact, lemme not say the kinda mark I'll give to this student

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upper Credit In Yabatech, Distinction In Unilag - Which Is Tougher? / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' / Items Allowed In Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.