Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' (4654 Views)

5 Years No Admission: Depression Is Taking Over Me / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C / Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by dauddy97(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,
I am 2016/17 jamb aspirants,which i wrote my jamb exam 1st of April,2016. My aggregate scored was 213. which i applied for petroleum engineering in ATBU Bauchi state. i am from Lagos state. Any time i check my status on JAMB website,its always responding to me ''sorry,no admission given yet'',Although, my school has released her first batch admission list,which my name was not there.

now,my QUESTION IS WHY IS JAMB STILL TELLING ME NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET?
Pls,what are the cause from my admission?
Is it that i am not qualified school?
Is it that i am not qualified for the course?
Is the fault from the school i choose or jamb?
should i forget about this year admission?
Should i register for another JAMB OR apply for IJMB?
and does my state matter while given admission to federal universities?

Pls, what is your say about my admission, I have been worried. undecided undecided undecided
those who have similar issue should come in and contribute.....
those who have experienced it should come in for way out....
those who knows way out should come in......
those who know the cause shold pls help out

MODS, Help your guy!!!
he need HELP concerning his Admission

1 Share

Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by Bunker1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
there is nothing wrong with your score. just pray hard. this is Nigeria.
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by psucc(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Guy, am afraid that opportunity may have slipped away.

Check the school's website. It's the school that offers admission and send the name to jamb.

Actually, I don't see the role JAMB is playing in the admission process.

1 Like

Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by YhungPablo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Not only u jare.
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by olasaad(f): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is better you go and get another jamb form before you lose on both sides. It's painful but u hv to move on. Start reading again and pray about it more also Bauchi is too far and Nig Uni admission need monitoring and I don't think you can leave Lagos and travel to bauchi in order to process admission when you are not admitted yet.

I wish you all the best
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by luckyz4rea(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
dauddy97:
I am 2016/17 jamb aspirants,which i wrote my jamb exam 1st of April,2016. My aggregate scored was 213. which i applied for petroleum engineering in ATBU Bauchi state. i am from Lagos state. Any time i check my status on JAMB website,its always responding to me ''sorry,no admission given yet'',Although, my school has released her first batch admission list,which my name was not there.

Pls, what is your say about my admission, I have been worried. undecided undecided undecided

MODS, Help your guy!!!

If institutions had followed the recommended candidates sent to them by Jamb i don't think this would have happened!

When the list was withrawn for whatever reason, i knew things weren't just going to go as they should have!

1 Like

Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by Papacypaul(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
dauddy97:

MODS, Help your guy!!!
did you do the online screening? though there are some given admission without online screening, i am a DE civil eng aspirant but nt admitted in the first list too, i doubt supplementry list bt some said it will c0me out soon

1 Like

Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by dauddy97(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Papacypaul:
did you do the online screening? though there are some given admission without online screening, i am a DE civil eng aspirant but nt admitted in the first list too, i doubt supplementry list bt some said it will c0me out soon

I PRAY WE ARE SHOT LISTED.....
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by dauddy97(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
luckyz4rea:

If institutions had followed the recommended candidates sent to them by Jamb i don't think this would have happened!

When the list was withrawn for whatever reason, i knew things weren't just going to go as they should have!

THE SEND LIST WAS WITHDRAWN FOR NO REASON. THANKS for ur contribution
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by dauddy97(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
YhungPablo:
Not only u jare.

what university did u applied for
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by YhungPablo(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2017
dauddy97:

what university did u applied for
LASU.
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by Papacypaul(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2017
The supp list out yesterday but was later removed,guess they are working on it btw physical screening in bauchi starts monday
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by Adebajor95: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2017
dauddy97:

MODS, Help your guy!!!
Well bro ur score is not too bad, but considering the present academic level in this country one needs to get a very high mark in jamb in order to gain admission in most of this federal schools and secondly ur o level result matters a lot due to the new method schools are using to calculate their cut off mark. I have a fried who scored 243 in jamb and applied for OAU and still yet no given admission bcoz he didn't still meet up with their cut off mark. And also the case of a girl who had 320 and still not given admission. U might not meet up with their cut off mark when ur olevel was added to ur score in jamb.
I will advice u go for another jamb bro
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by dauddy97(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2017
thankx and God bless
Adebajor95:

Well bro ur score is not too bad, but considering the present academic level in this country one needs to get a very high mark in jamb in order to gain admission in most of this federal schools and secondly ur o level result matters a lot due to the new method schools are using to calculate their cut off mark. I have a fried who scored 243 in jamb and applied for OAU and still yet no given admission bcoz he didn't still meet up with their cut off mark. And also the case of a girl who had 320 and still not given admission. U might not meet up with their cut off mark when ur olevel was added to ur score in jamb.
I will advice u go for another jamb bro
Re: Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' by dauddy97(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2017
yes, i saw my name and was admitted, but since it is not longer there again,i believe something will be done to that
Papacypaul:
The supp list out yesterday but was later removed,guess they are working on it btw physical screening in bauchi starts monday

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) / Upper Credit In Yabatech, Distinction In Unilag - Which Is Tougher? / Unn Satellite Campus In Lagos Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.