Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Will Guide You Build A Successful Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Guide You Build A Successful Wordpress Website (274 Views)

7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website / 12 Tips For Becoming A Successful Web Designer - Kinginvahala / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Guide You Build A Successful Wordpress Website by amJoe(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2016
For just N500.00, I will give you a plan for making a
successful WordPress site. So that you can with confidence including:

- the development phase and
- the running phase.

You will know (briefly) about:

- major tasks need done;
- timeline for the tasks;
- how much they generally cost;
- what staffing you need;
- targeted audience; and
- how to acquire them.

I'm very experienced with WordPress project
proposal and plans that match clients' needs. More
ever provide the fastest WordPress hire ess delivery service on the Internet.

Contact me if you need my assistance.
Email: Joseph@cb4a.net
WhatsApp (Live chat): 0814 639 4189

Am at your disposal.
Re: I Will Guide You Build A Successful Wordpress Website by amJoe(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2016
bump

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy A Custom Domain (.com.ng) / Infant Luxuries Whirlpoo Spa And Shower At Micostar Mall / Certified Tams Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.