Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. (51266 Views)

Egusi With Okporoko (stock Fish) Soup / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by much123456(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Something similar happened to me when I was younger. It was God that save me. Mine was that I was eating in the dark.. Thank God for ur dad
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Lexusgs430: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
njays24:
You are very Stu.pi.d for opening your sill.y mouth to quote me blindly all because you want to answer "present sir" on this forum. You think it's only you indomie generation teenagers that comment on nairaland? I'm married and feeding people of your age with good food. Omo lasan ikeji aja

Feeding people my age? Typical market woman slang. Go wash your mouth and brain in soap and bleach, remembering to rinse after !!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Feeding people my age? Typical market woman slang. Go wash your mouth and brain in soap and bleach, remembering to rinse after !!!
Market women make honourable income and they are proud of themselves,but what do you do? I ask again what do you do besides stealing,robbing,maiming and killing people because you're too lady to work. There's dignity in labour my friend,get a good job and stop fooling around with women old enough to be your mother and after sleeping with you,they use your sperm or fluid for money ritual! Oleeeeeeee!!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
njays24:
Your mother thought you manners and you open your septic tank mouth to talk any how? Omo ale jati jati

You think you are happily married? While your husband is enjoying himself with all those single ladies !!! Try to keep up your personal hygiene and mannerisms, he might just be sent home to you in ajeku fashion !!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
njays24:
Market women make honourable income and they are proud of themselves,but what do you do? I ask again what do you do besides stealing,robbing,maiming and killing people because you're too lady to work. There's dignity in labour my friend,get a good job and stop fooling around with women old enough to be your mother and after sleeping with you,they use your sperm or fluid for money ritual! Oleeeeeeee!!!

Your husband has already used his sperm, having babymamas all over town.
Fooling around with older women? You are more like a vixen !!!!
The day I fool around with shameless older women like you, is the day I see evil and the evil enters the ground(translate in your market women slang).
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by fm7070: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Your dad wouldn't have eaten the hook unless he didn't chew the fish at all.
God designed the mouth to check every food that pass through it before it is swallowed.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Your husband has already used his sperm, having babymamas all over town.
Fooling around with older women? You are more like a vixen !!!!
Lol! I have things more important to do than to keep replying you. You can sleep here if you want,cheers!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
njays24:
Your mother thought you manners and you open your septic tank mouth to talk any how? Omo ale jati jati

I am pleased my mouth smells like septic tank, your private part, smells like rotten fish. Thats why your husband is playing the field !!"
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
your papa hand don do many bad things for this life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dirty man grin grin grin grin
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Jacko01: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank God fo ur dad but nigerians too dey chop large mounds we no get patience to chop in bits small small.... Also if him dey use fork n knife such no fit catch am
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by glossy6(f): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
I've seen lots of them In stock fish head. It is better to soak the fish in water and scatter it before putting the pieces in the soup.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
That's what's likely to happen when u eat the head instead of the body. Isi azu cheesy
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by favourlove1: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its no big deal. I equally see it in the head of stockfish I buy. Its all about being careful n there is no way your dad would have swallowed it cuz its too big. That's the hook that is usually used to catch d fish
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by udemzyudex(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's a norm.... If you're just seeing it for the first time, then brace up cos u will always see it.....

You just have to check properly....
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by annawhite(f): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Una no dey wash d stock fish head ni.....this isn't new na# 90%of Stockfish head comes wit this hook......are you a farmer grin
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by kajoula(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
eiya....na the fisherman forget am ooh..chai.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by CioAngels(f): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't understand, did you put the head of the stockfish in the soup like that? Head of stockfish is to be boiled, piece it before putting into the soup, during this process you would have seen the hook. Please take care next time.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by chlowi(f): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
i thank God for the saving your dad from an impending danger.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Spybradd: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goahead:
What a great testimony!

So during the festive seasons, my married sister came to our house with egusi soup and pounded yam... On eating the food, my father found this giant hook stuck inside the fish's head.

who knows what would have being the fate of my daddy if he had eaten this dead trap

Laslaticlala, Ishilove.... come and see monster Norwegian hook.

haha,fish wants revenge,wanna go down with someone like its killer..thank God ur poppa didnt end up as da 1st to pai from da hook outta water!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry OP but to tell you the truth, for your sister not to have seen that big hook while cooking means SHE CAN"T COOK WELL! (no offense)
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by dadson2009(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank God ooo
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
CioAngels:
I don't understand, did you put the head of the stockfish in the soup like that? Head of stockfish is to be boiled, piece it before putting into the soup, during this process you would have seen the hook. Please take care next time.
CioAngels:

The OP's sister does not know how to cook! SIMPLE!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omo, I think God for you o!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by oismail(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Where is the fish?
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by lumeneng22: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na Baba God save you and your papa from this death trap otherwise like say one of you take EBA swallow it in notice, you will not be able to tell this story on naira land this new year. You better go and do thanksgiving in your church.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by blaxx: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
it's normal. used to have plenty of those but discarded dem when I found out they can't be used to catch tillapia.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by ayourbamie: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
MOD abeg carry this news go front page na.. if na Olamide and Don Jazzy story now everyone go don reach fp

lalasticlala. over to you
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by dhappyking(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
It is common.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.