Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother (693 Views)

Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home (2) (3) (4)

Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother by Basildvalour(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Good day People and a Prosperous 2016.

I have been thinking of who between my father and grandmother has the greater word on my life which is more likely to happen first.

If you are both blessed by your father and grandmother, which one manifests first and if you are cursed by your father and blessed by your grandmother or vice versa, which one is likely to happen?

What's your take on this?
Re: Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother by Monalisa185(f): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2016
blessing na blessing abeg...just depends on the magnitude of the blessing...
Re: Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother by Lattop(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
father jo
Re: Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother by drdrei09: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
U mean ur fada cursed u bt ur granny blesd u?
Re: Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother by itstpia8: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
What is this again?

Is it Nigerians pokenosing like this or non Nigerians?

Re: Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
NON JESUS HAS THE GREATEST BLEESING

Re: Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother by Aviero: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Brother, if your father blesses you from his heart, you're blessed.

If your grandmother blesses you from her heart, you're blessed.

If your father curses you, you're cursed. If your grandmother curses you, you're cursed.

If your Grandmother curses you, and your Father then bless you from his heart, brother, you're BLESSED.

If your Father curses you, and your Grandmother blesses you, you're still cursed.

But then, forget all the curses and focus on the blessings. Person wey God never curse, no fit de cursed. Iyalaya anybody!

'how My Naija Husband Saved Me From My Mum' - Kenyan Woman Writes / Am 18 And Stuck With 2 Best Friends; Should I Kiss One Already? / Baby Possessed Or What(video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7