Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,199 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Employees Without An Exit Plan - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employees Without An Exit Plan (12742 Views)

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by INFOTECH2: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
panachuku:
True, if u are not business inclined. Use ur salary to build houses in mowe, awoayaya, eleko, ayobo and other cheap places and be collecting rent. But no they won't. Na ford edge, crib of 1.5-2m in oniru or lekki, useless vacation to Dubai/uk/us them sabi do. Zero sympathy for the stupid employees abeg

For people who live large with no back up plan for their future, they must be told the truth in a way they would make immediate amends
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by 2busy: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wolfbrother:

you sound like a hater

Truth is bitter
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by Ajadiboye(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
ikwoche:
Mtn acquires visafone and over 2000 employees of visafone have lost their jobs. An excerpt of the news that caught my attention is “Some of us have put in five to 10 years of our lives in keeping the business going, but see what we are getting now. It is well.”

It is sad seeing people having this kind of mindset that having worked this long with any organisation, they and the company have become inseparable. They fail to realise that there are no permanent friends but permanent interest, be it politics or organisations.

Employees fail to realise that there are other stakeholders apart from them and the ultimate stakeholder, according to prestine capitalist, are the shareholders.

As employees continually desires regular salaries, shareholders desires regular dividend and there is constantly a clash of interest which the management must balance.

Every employee must have an exit plan from the day they were engaged. The system of the world is not designed to make you prosper rather you must capitalise on the system and bring out your success.

Employees should also be sensitive enough to know when the company is in distress and such information will enable the employee to be a step ahead of shocks. Except ofcourse, something out of the blue comes up

MTN will cut cost by all means to enable them pay that huge fine. That's one of the negative effects of FG' MTN saga on our economy-high unemployment rate.
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by vodkat: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its always wise too be thinking 3 or 4 steps ahead b4 sack or retirement .

employees shd always aim to be independent

All dis island boys popping champagyne to be enriching french ppl

Kontinu
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg no vex...I didn't know there was a prize attached.

johnshagb:
What a selfish OP, Na you create thread na you first comment undecided
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by banio: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
westlius:
Every1 is talkin of visa fone @ least dey paid dem some salaries. Starcomm incur my papa dem no pay am 4 2years still retrench all of dem wit may papa 8 years of servic

I taught SWAP acquired STARCOMMS. Pls enlighten me if U have any info
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by johnshagb(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
ikwoche:
Abeg no vex...I didn't know there was a prize attached.

Apology accepted....kidding tho grin

1 Like

Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by westlius(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
banio:

I taught SWAP acquired STARCOMMS. Pls enlighten me if U have any info
Nofin nofin starcomms was bought but d investors after buyin refuse putin dere moni in it
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truth be told it is very important to plan for the future (exit) while working. You may not engage in business (not everybody is gifted in the area of Business) but investing in landed properties,golds etc goes a long way to help during the 'raining days'

1 Like

Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by peterjero(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op thanks for your words. I see them here in PHC here as well always want to show off and would still beg to fuel their range rovers.

1 Like

Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by Kangol99(m): 4:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Yes ooo

Nothing pays more than having your own business.

While you work on another persons business (being an employee) pls create your own business and run it sideways to prevent shock.

Nothing pays like having your own business. Take the bold step and start working on it now!

1 Like

Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by professore(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
This is an eye opener to all employees
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by Charlieubochi: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th januarOPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th january 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 0811 280 4462 or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.y 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 07031513680 on or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.
Re: Employees Without An Exit Plan by Franklyfrank300(m): 4:14am On Dec 04, 2021
No one would go into a job to stay forever, it's because of lack of financial education.

We are not meant to work for money rather money work for us. When you work for money you give your employer all the power helping him develop his firm.

And the worst is not having side hustle, not have multiple streams of income has been the reason of higher rate of "I lost my job and things has been hard"

Presently, you can make passive income by simply learning a digital skill, by selling others product via affiliate marketing.

MTN cannot fire you if you have a skill they need most. Like advertising part, you won't be fired if you can run a profitable Facebook ad.

My advice is for those fired to venture into digital skill... I can help you get to a digital skill if you need

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Jobs In A Difficult Economy - Entrepreneurs Advise Workers / What Tech Skill Can I Combine With Bricklaying? / How Young Staff Can Get More Respect At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.