Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) (503 Views)

Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) / Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) / The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) by sketcherJ(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
To everything, there is a history and a story attached, we will be looking at the history of telephones in Nigeria before we have our blackberries, Androids , tablets etc, ..
i won't be starting from the days of Alexander graham bell when he created the telephone but I am going to start from a point where telephones have a more defining structure..from the 1930s
when Nigeria started rocking telephones

1. The era of the desk set

Do you still remember seeing this phone gathering dust on your grandfather's shelf or you saw it in a museum?, this is actually a DESK SET telephone rocked in the 1930s to the 1950s, you would agree with me that those who rocked this phones are either old or dead,those days, you have to be rich before you can have one of this piece in your house, but after some time when newer editions came out, it became cheap and free for all,now this telephones are now antiques and you are lucky if you have this piece of art in your house.

Source:
http://dandywriter..com/2016/01/the-evolution-of-telephones-explained.html?m=1

Re: Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) by sorextee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
we still get this thing for house.. works with my MTN sim..

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Leaked / Facebook’s New Breakup Tool Will Allow You To Hide Posts From Your Ex / Mobile Phone-tracking And Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.