Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway (38194 Views)

Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. / Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by MemphisDepay(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by funnynation(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
After collecting their belongings, you went ahead and rape them.. Na wa for you oooo
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rape on public highway of cars... how many robbers.. how many cars.. how many guys?

All the robbers rape 16 girls and as they were knack in everybody was looking?
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by DTOBS(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every fvcking rapist was a hit back to back
from the highway ones to the step fathers own to the ordinary uncle on the street.
Ko ni da fun iyalaya rapist...
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by anslem2nice(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chai, boys are not smiling. Nemesis awaits them sha.. My grand papa dey come for dem
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
olaric:
I am never a fan of needless night journey.

You are like a relative of mine......only he does not even like travelling at night even if it is needful.

Too many dangers.

Still....daylight travel has its own risks. When I was in university, one of my mates was in a bus that was attacked on a highway in the north....in brad daylight at 11 am!
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by ijebu2020: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
WHY SHLD THS NEWS/POST MAKE FP...SIMPLY COS ITS FRM ONE OF THE LAZIEST MODS ON EARTH....SHIOOR ....THIS GUY AND THE REST MODS SHLD B DISENGAGED BY NL OWNER ...SO BIASED AND OUT OF FOCUS MODS!...

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by jantavanta(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
I am aware that real policemen have been banned from mounting roadblocks.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by ojnnaco(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
KONJI robbers... Chaiiiiii Imagine Fu*kin ALL the female coppers Kai...
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Austin4lif: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Girls if any body want rape u, tell them u have HIV
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
just #500 wif an olosho would av saved d situation.....stupid men...
not just silly but heartless
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please you all should view this video of Daniel Faithful on the ongoing national debate on"skill acquisition being made mandatory in tertiary institutions.
Thanks my NL FAM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fayQ6eaiBmE
Thanks once again

Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by anslem2nice(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na wa this fucking toto things sef. endtime robbers fucking anything.. Diaris god ooo
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by turnup05: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
I dnt knw y ladies shuld embark on night journeys.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by akuuzo: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
is it that cheap. na to dey flex three square meal every other day. Maybe you can recommend a place where oloshos take 500 Naira.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by 9jatatafo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Heartless robbers, stole money, laptops,phones, jewelries, food stuffs and kpekus. End time thief
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by gottliebglobal(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Austin4lif:
Girls if any body want rape u, tell them u have HIV
Word.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why travel at 8:30pm?

I never understand why people travel at night with the conditions of our highways and crime.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jesus! This has always been the case on that road. Our security agent need to do something fast to bring an end to this madness.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by spafu(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
so robbers use protection?
Robber no dey fear AIDS? Abeg if they don't use one, I'd advice ladies traveling by night to take one along, so that if such a thing were to happen, you plead with the person to please use it. I mean no pun but it will be risky to get raped by an armed robber without a condom
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
just #500 wif an olosho would av saved d situation.....stupid men...
did d foolish robbers tell u they don't visit prostitutes. they just decided to take advantage of d situation...if d passagers were all men it wouldn't have happened
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Jacko01: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wahs up wif rape ehn.... Nigeria needs to start locking rapists up to stem dis issue....
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Vikky014(f): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
JEEZ...The more reason i prefer flight...let me bookmark dis page and show my parents oo incase they send me in a far place na flight things ooo. God forbid
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by arabianights: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Incorrect1:
This tribe is really a cursed tribe.
Tufia!!!
I didn't mention any tribe to avoid heartless ban from a joyless mod.

is it Igbo? grin.....any way that aside , mush as am pained at this, how the hell were they able to mount a road block with out police observing? am saying this because iam aware of the level of security of Kaduna -Abuja road.

Lastly and most importantly, what the hell were they thinking travelling at 8.30 pm........Kaduna to abuja is just 2 hours ,so would it have killed them to have travelled on monday morning ?Much as all this is in the hands of God but we need to play our path first
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by arabianights: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Why travel at 8:30pm?

I never understand why people travel at night with the conditions of our highways and crime.

Thank you! my point exactly ....8.30 pm on a journey that is just 2 hours drive ?Haba! am quite sure ,this same issue was raised with them when the rape incidence occured
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by tuna4servi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
cry
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why travel at night? You expose yourselves to these dangers whenever you travel at night. Now the raped female NYSC members will carry the demonic traits of these hoodlums to sleep with their boyfriends and husbands and later manifest in different forms. The safest girl to marry in Nigeria today is a virgin, because I doubt if there is any girl or woman who has not been raped in Nigeria, except virgins and those who have been raped will hide the horrible facts from their boyfriends and husbands. It is really scary.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Gkemz: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
The corpers must have resorted to night journey just to meet up with the usual monthly clearance or CDS headcount. All these just to avoid query from LI. I avoided night journey no matter how urgent my presence is demanded during my service year.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
arabianights:

Thank you! my point exactly ....8.30 pm on a journey that is just 2 hours drive ?Haba! am quite sure ,this same issue was raised with them when the rape incidence occured
. I don't feel sorry for them. Only fools don't learn from the terrible mistakes of others.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Lifestone(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/robbers-attack-rape-corps-members/

Why do people still travel by night for Pete sake, especially in the Boko Haram infested North of Nigeria.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by donbabajeff(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Some niggas could reason like rapists,how can someone be asking if the robbers used condom,when we are sympathising with the girls who found themselves in this mess as a result of the porous security system.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by symbianDON(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
that kaduna-abuja express way is something else these days. robberies occur on that road almost on a daily basis yet our security operatives aren't bothered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? / 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.