Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment (1566 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Lupita Nyong'o Make ZEN Mag's Top 10 African Women Of The Year 2013 / Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge / City Pulse Mag: 25 Year Old Man Impregnates Mum Six Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by dejavumag(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2009
DEJA-VU magazine is making it self a force to reckon in the social, lifestyle, fashion, sport, celebrities gist and interviews in the Nigerian University settings. want to have a feel of it and post advert get across to the the Editor.

Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by Fimmy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
thats cool,well just in case you need connection from OAU,i am ur man, you can call me on 08053705315 or email me via fimmycares@yahoo.com
Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by Fimmy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
what really can i do for you?
Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by iammodel(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
am an undergraduate, like to model some day, and love writing.
i have some interesting topics to write about for your magazine which will make it the best selling campus magazine in the nearest future. we have the same target in common; the undergraduates.
here's my contact, +2347039410852 or email: matthgodfrey@yahoo.com
looking forward to getting ur response.
Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by Lenny9000(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2009
How old and popular is the Mag? And how much do you charge for the ads?

(1) (Reply)

Andre Blaze To Host The South South Music Awards (ssma) 2012 / Vote For Nmva Best Rapper Of The Year. / Another Nonso Diobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.