Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. (70666 Views)

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Mikel, Iheanacho, Musa Make CAF Player Of The Year Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by themanderon: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Be magnanimous in defeat Mr toure angry
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by BabaO2: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
homesteady:
This Yaya is a very petulant big baby! It seems he has a very short memory, he has forgotten that Mikel was the best player in AFCON and he didn't win the POTY, instead they gave it to him that had a terrible AFCON! It is now he knows that continental achievement is necessary for the award! Besides he wasn't even the best player in AFCON.

And he has won it 4 times in a row oh undecided SMH
Even me that I am not a coach, I will vote that Gabon boy any time any day

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by islandmoon: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Enoquin:
Did he toss the mic after the interview? That's all I want to know lipsrsealed

leave thrash for LAWMA
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Marcelinho(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.

So you have watch football to the extent that you think so..........sorry
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.
.Gbam!

with the rate at which People are referring to some time in the Past when Mikel was suppose to win it I was Beginning to wonder if na Back of TV I dey watch all these years.

Which Year did mikel ever deserve African Player of the year?
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Myself2(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote . Fu*k you, Yaya. [/quote]

I love this
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya be like

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by good4all: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
If Yaya truly said this he is indeed ungrateful the award was not created only because of him

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by chidextec: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Egbon yaya, if you want the award come and take it.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by DEDON8181(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
azeeza:
It was glaring Mikel was suppose to be crown African Footballer of the year but Mr yaya won instead, no one cry an ocean. What the heck is he saying. #leavetalktoCaf
TO ME, ENYIAMA WAS EVEN MORE DESERVING OF THE AWARD THAN ,IKEL COS OF THE FEETS HE ACHIEVED WITH HIS CLUB AND COUNTRY
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
SuperSuave:
Yaya be like "every single assist was a hit back to back, from aguero to Silva to bony. Fucckk da shiii! *drops mic*"
No no no
Lol u giving him too much credit see as u correct his english small u know say he no sabi english at all ..
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Bhayomi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:

You no remember that year wey mikel performed better than yaya at nations cup....that's what the guy dey infer na.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by SuperSuave(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

No no no
Lol u giving him too much credit see as u correct his english small u know say he no sabi english at all ..
buh the guy don tey for England small na grin
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by homesteady(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
jabolo:

goal.com ... na only you waka come?

This is a site whose people make up stories whilst sitting on the toilet. Totally discredited. Anyone visiting this site needs to have their head examined. Haba!

You are surely the one that need his head to be observed! How would you term the most popular football site as incredible?
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by greggng: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
chrislong:
Egbon Yaya. If you want the best player award. Come and collect it

Omo ale bastard come to mainland I go treat ur Bleep off. U think say I be okocha wey una use packaging kill. Now una come dey humble . Thereafter throw away mic on the floor . Just the immediate the mad cow from bariga no mind me live trash for lawma yayasne
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by rman: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:
Fake news. People should always try to read and digest any written piece before they rush to comment. The write is so disjointed and the link posted is not going through. Seun needs to set very high KPIs for all his moderators. Not every junk should be on first page.

Toure hit out at his critics in a controversial interview in October, accusing detractors of "spreading bulls***", and has had a number of run-ins with the press in the United Kingdom and his home continent.

What has this got to do with an award that was held just yesterday? Yet some people had started blowing hot like a Caterpillar exhaust.

God bless you. I was shocked with comments because I didn't see the relationship with the award and the article.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by homesteady(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Koolking:

Whick Mikel are you guys talking about, Nigerian Mikel or another country Mikel? Either, you guys don't watch football or you just allowed sentiments to shroud your judgement. Even if any Nigerian player was fit for the crown. Mikel didn't come close.

For a guy who bored you to death on pitch and warm his club bench throughout a season, you still feel he deserved what he did not deserve, this is sheer prejudice.

However, Yaha should let it slide. You win some and lose some

Ermmm... I said that based on the criteria Yaya wanted them to use this year - AFCON performance.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dammywapes(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Marcelinho:

So you have watch football to the extent that you think so..........sorry
Na d tin we dey watch every week and every year. You self dey watch ham tho ur opinion myt b different frm mine. Am not anti - mikel. If he is good i will say it. Don't watch futball cos someone s frm my country or my club i watch futball cos of d fun of it. Had it been mikel s a Spanish or frm belgium , do u think he will break into their national team ?
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by emorse(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:

Mikel was second only to Jon Pitriopa in that AFCON even though all pundits agreed that he should have won MVP. Mikel deserved to be CAF footballer of the year that year. Even Yaya said so himself.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dammywapes(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bhayomi:

You no remember that year wey mikel performed better than yaya at nations cup....that's what the guy dey infer na.
bro dey don't make use of d performance in nations cup. Club level s also considered.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Bianda24: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya must be nut. He has clinched d award 4times, what is his whale?

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 12month: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fucck that shiiii tongue

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by mubitechnology: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
I trust CAF, the will give him some banned, I just wish he will be strip of at least 2 of the title he won. shame on him.

this has shown that Mikel is a more mature player in African ,
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by ybalogs(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yahya Don fall my hand. I really respected this guy but why the complaint. This world is not meant for one person. Gone are the days when Federer was the undisputed champion in tennis, nah Djokovic dey reign now ooo. Take heart Yahya
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by SureDan(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
F**k yaya he must learn how to lose
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 1914Yuri(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
come to think of it, Yaya no get sense? e don forget werrin happen to John Mikel Obi? Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 1914Yuri(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
abrahamsom:
Yaya be like
hahahahahahah
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by redcliff: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Every single protest was a hit, backt to back, frm Asaba 2 PH, 2 Aba & Onitsha, Owerri to Uyo nd Enugu, even in Abj &Lag, and overseas, yet no Biafra nd Nnamdi Kalu stil in prison, DSS don take ova.

UN: Please, SS & SE, if you want your Biafra, coman takit.

Can you guys please tone down on this foolishness?
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by TopWinner(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every CAF Player of The Year award Yaya Toure won was a hit back to back, from 2011 to 2012 to 2013 to 2014
Iyalaya CAF
Aubameyang ti take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by tomholly: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
yAYA TOURE OYA COME AND TAKE D AWARD NOW

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by femiranking28(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bad losers yaya is just an example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.