Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. (70658 Views)

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Mikel, Iheanacho, Musa Make CAF Player Of The Year Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Barrysleek:
dude you don't watch football you watch telemudo
.Yeeeaaaa! Ok Bye
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by homesteady(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:

Good. Please compare Skysports report with what you posted then you will see why i call yours fake. Goal.com reporting is not even as worse than that.

I use a PC to browse and not a mobile. http://www.goal.com/en-ng. not m.goal.com

Lmaoooooooooooo grin This guy you are really funny! goal.com reporters have a style of giving reports in which they remind the readers of some of the past exploits of the person involved.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by sammmyzzz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
people can be so greedy atimes. I feel so disappointed in yaya. his claims are baseless, making himself guilty of double standard. Mikel was the deserved winner but was overlooked. He made yaya looked like an idiot in midfield when they played Nigeria. Yet Mikel held his Peace and offered his congratulation. what he has just said is gross insult to the POTY award winner.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Sultan5(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
bro dey don't make use of d performance in nations cup. Club level s also considered.

Dude what exactly is ur argument? 1st ur say he did not perform well in AFCON. Now from the above post its seem like ur moving from that point.

In your defense this is how far i have gone with your dialog maybe you might have clearified tins in ur subsequent post.

1stly, Mikel did remarkably in AFCON 2013. Ask any1 who truely watch it to testify. Not all this pple using his current form to classify him ok.

2ndly, Did u watch Chelsea matches in 2013. Mikel was di mateo 1st choice dm. Thats b4 he was sacked. Benitez came in and gave Mikel a reasonable run of games. N he won d Europa league at CLUB level. So he wasnt the avid bench warmer as u like to potray him to be.

Mikel isnt the best currently but he had an amazing season in 2013. And he deserved to have won it. Even Yaya Toure admitted this so please lets be straight.

I didnt really want to comment but i dont like it when someone's hardwork is being diminished. He worked his soaks off for Club and Country that year and to diminish that is just plane cruel.

Yes overall we can all agree that Toure is better. But that does not in anyways diminish the hardwork Mikel pt in dat year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by blazetitov: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
2odd:

oga go siddon joor. u blind ?? u no fit read again abi u need a translator ??.I wonder how u dey use phone. olodo even a PC dey open mobile site . but I guess u daft reach that level

Who let you loose? What 's your headache. The Op sef never run mad and he responds with decorum. Why u showing that you poorly trained?

Have u accessed that goal.com link? Na wa for u oo.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by blazetitov: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo grin This guy you are really funny! goal.com reporters have a style of giving reports in which they remind the readers of some of the past exploits of the person involved.

Oga Op, until am able to access that mgoal.com link, I stand by my opinion. Thanks for your time. At least you have a good sense of humour and nt frustrated like poo that started insulting his home.

Modified; link went on my phone. My Pc at work doing d magic. Op, my apologies.

#traffictins
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by coesheya(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya Toure is an ingrate and a bad blood in African football. This is Rilly an insult to CAF and he deserved to be fined heavily.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 2odd(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:

Who let you loose? What 's your headache. The Op sef never run mad and he responds with decorum. Why u showing that you poorly trained?

Have u accessed that goal.com link? Na wa for u oo.

ode ni e . go check my previous post . I posted the link for it.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by blazetitov: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
2odd:

ode ni e . go check my previous post . I posted the link for it.

Ok. I have done dat. U for tell me sey u needed attention. Dey would soon attend to u. Pele ti e
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Marcelinho(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
Na d tin we dey watch every week and every year. You self dey watch ham tho ur opinion myt b different frm mine. Am not anti - mikel. If he is good i will say it. Don't watch futball cos someone s frm my country or my club i watch futball cos of d fun of it. Had it been mikel s a Spanish or frm belgium , do u think he will break into their national team ?

In other word
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.
you reason normal you knows football. One said mikel suppose to win it last time yaya toure won it & i see 300+likes i say shooooh?98%chelsea fans dont kno football..is even a shame to name mikel in top 15 of african best.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 2odd(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:

Ok. I have done dat. U for tell me sey u needed attention. Dey would soon attend to u. Pele ti e
lwkmd .u wey never get 50 comment since 2014 ??. bro I pray that Jehovah will dash u sense
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Kog45(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adikam:
you reason normal you knows football. One said mikel suppose to win it last time yaya toure won it & i see 300+likes i say shooooh?98%chelsea fans dont kno football..is even a shame to name mikel in top 15 of african best.
Mr know football.I don't like people who don't get simple thing right or people whose hatred or sentiment always controlling their reasoning and you are one of them.This is simple as ABC,if yaya is complaining now that Africa football is not take into cognisance of recognizing afica footballer of the year then Mikel deserved it in 2013.Nobody is saying Mikel is good but with yaya statement Mikel deserve it then and u should not come here talking football like a kindergarten pupil pretending u know football.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Walelavender(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
That rant was irresponsible and unnecessary. Not too good for African football. No wonder his Kinsman, Gbagbo didn't want to leave the presidential mansion as if it was his birthright. Yaya, this award isn't your birthright go cry me Atlantic ocean. Stupid man. I dey vex

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by ledaman: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
It clearly shows how stupid and myopic yash yash toure is. has he forgotten when Mikel should have being crowned !

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by eoadeniji(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
ori yaya buru....yoo ribe
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Natpat: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls buy him his cake. What an ill bred idiot.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by blazetitov: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
2odd:

lwkmd .u wey never get 50 comment since 2014 ??. bro I pray that Jehovah will dash u sense

Oga Ade, u had ur 10mins moment of fame nw. I gt work, I don't spend d whole day on NL. So, u shld look for where to apply ur sense. I dey drive. No more mentions. Its been a long day.

Good night school boy.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 2odd(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:

Oga Ade, u had ur 10mins moment of fame nw. I gt work, I don't spend d whole day on NL. So, u shld look for where to apply ur sense. I dey drive. No more mentions. Its been a long day.

Good night school boy.
u actually have 19comments . olodo , u dey drive and type abi, kuku talk Sey u dey inside danfo
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Dainikel(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
If he really said that, then he is an embodiment of disappointment. This is medicine after death, if what he claimed is suppose to be taken cognisance of, why not stir an aluta on the stage right there just to declare his 'goal hits' back to back but instead he decides to write thrash. If he really wants the award, Aubemeyang can't be far-fetched!
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Cjay2020(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
so na now african contributions suppose count, you didnt complain when you won it ahead of mikel Obi in 2013 after he steered the super eagles to a 1st title in 19years with a squad less gifted than your 2015 winning squad. YAYA TOURE...stop been a bad loser...
four historic time no do you? ..#Greed..shey na only you dey play football for africa.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by rapthugx(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:
Fake news. People should always try to read and digest any written piece before they rush to comment. The write is so disjointed and the link posted is not going through. Seun needs to set very high KPIs for all his moderators. Not every junk should be on first page.

Toure hit out at his critics in a controversial interview in October, accusing detractors of "spreading bulls***", and has had a number of run-ins with the press in the United Kingdom and his home continent.

What has this got to do with an award that was held just yesterday? Yet some people had started blowing hot like a Caterpillar exhaust.
Is true. Check this. http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/35267662

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by phamzey: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2016
akward
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by vindisick: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2016
dammywapes:
do u really watch futball?
hmm is an insult to even mention Mikel's name alongside yaya. yaya is a much better player infact, yaya Is way out of his league
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by phamzey: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2016
yaya toure no try at all o
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by handsam(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2016
E Pain Am ;DE Pain Am

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by friedakara(m): 1:43am On Jan 09, 2016
abeg yaya, enough jare.four times? that's enough for u na. abeg leave trash for lawma joo.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by lordizak(m): 4:52am On Jan 09, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Every single protest was a hit, backt to back, frm Asaba 2 PH, 2 Aba & Onitsha, Owerri to Uyo nd Enugu, even in Abj &Lag, and overseas, yet no Biafra nd Nnamdi Kalu stil in prison, DSS don take ova.

UN: Please, SS & SE, if you want your Biafra, coman takit.
na only S.E.....
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dammywapes(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2016
vindisick:
hmm is an insult to even mention Mikel's name alongside yaya. yaya is a much better player infact, yaya Is way out of his league
is like comparing marco verrati with Andea pirlo
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Derawiz(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2016
I guess Every goal and match was a hit,back to back From Ucl to Epl to the F.A cup
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by CaptPlanet(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2016
See blackie dey cry....Your exploits in UK gave u the award....Mikel had an amazing Afon and he won the UCL the previous year but he lost out to u yet u didn't cry......see as u be like shadow.

That's how he wanted to leave City cos they didn't celebrate his birthday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.