Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress (2795 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere / Iyabo Ojo Sizzles In Slit Long Skirt And A Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
The 28 year old beauty queen was dazzling in her high slit open body dress.

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Carowline(f): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gorgeous
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:
Gorgeous
yes palmie approved
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Runtingz16: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Munachi you look messy. That slit is slutty like what you are.

7 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
That leg looks 55 cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
poshestmina:
That leg looks 55 cry cry
shut up hater
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up hater

Kikikikiikiki tongue..you claim 28 but ur legs look 102..we are tired of your stupid game thirsty life

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
poshestmina:

Kikikikiikiki tongue..you claim 28 but ur legs look 102..we are tired of your stupid game thirsty life
fool. Desperate to insult. How much of the leg is showing for you to say that
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fool. Desperate to insult. How much of the leg is showing for you to say that

Well enough for me to see the wrinkled and rumble legs
You forgot to bleach it or the cream got finished?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
poshestmina:

Well enough for me to see the wrinkled and rumble legs
You forgot to bleach it or the cream got finished?
you can't even speak English correctly
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you can't even speak English correctly

Please teach me.I heard you added teaching to your numerous dead on arrival careers..
Muna the rapper,model,talk show hostess and teacher and you are still IRRELEVANT cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
poshestmina:

Please teach me.I heard you added teaching to your numerous dead on arrival careers..
Muna the rapper,model,talk show hostess and teacher and you are still IRRELEVANT cry cry
charix and utchgirl you've come again now with a new moniker
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=41884251]charix and utchgirl you've come again now with a new moniker[/quote

They are not the cause of your failed life Old Cargo.Stop mentioning people's moniker. Aunty Gwegwerism
If you are 28,then am 4..old mama youngie

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Stay there and keep imagining haters. Genevieve is engaged for marriage next month, I'm very sure you've read the news already.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Utchgirl(f): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Charix and utchgirl...2 in 1....like d holy trinity ?

Hv neva seen a confused fellow like u !

U alwaz attack us whneva someone is telling u d truth. We r now used 2 ur silly rants here on nl .D truth is dt peeps here r nw seeing d stuff u r made of.....u r a bleached hopless hoe. If u like be na.k.e.d bc of fame,u wil stil nt be recognised.

Agadi ekwe nka !

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Utchgirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
charix:

Stay there and keep imagining haters. Genevieve is engaged for marriage next month, I'm very sure you've read the news already.

LMAO !

That is why her BP rise above d normal and she is behaving like a lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kikikikiikiki grin grin..Seems you two are Muna's nightmare

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Utchgirl:

LMAO !

That is why her BP rise above d normal and she is behaving like a lunatic.
as i said munachi dont care about marriage. she can get any man she wants with her beauty but she is happy with her current boyfriend ok.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2016
charix:

No shes not, get your head of out false reporting blogs. She has been engaged for over 10 years now if we are to believe all blogs say. and secondly even if she is what does her being engaged got to do with muna? Muna is happy. Muna is in no rush.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Utchgirl:

Charix and utchgirl...2 in 1....like d holy trinity ?

Hv neva seen a confused fellow like u !

U alwaz attack us whneva someone is telling u d truth. We r now used 2 ur silly rants here on nl .D truth is dt peeps here r nw seeing d stuff u r made of.....u r a bleached hopless hoe. If u like be na.k.e.d bc of fame,u wil stil nt be recognised.

Agadi ekwe nka !

Gosh you even write the same. Muna is happy ok. you wont succeed to bring her down or dampen her spirit.

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=poshestmina post=41884562][/quote] muna is 28. Na you born her? I thought not.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by cruzita(f): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2016
why dat kind of cloth ?it doesn't portray decency at all

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna is 28. Na you born her? I thought not.

I know you are jobless,am not
Will come for you later Old mama youngie

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=41897050]No shes not, get your head of out false reporting blogs. She has been engaged for over 10 years now if we are to believe all blogs say. and secondly even if she is what does her being engaged got to do with muna? Muna is happy. Muna is in no rush.[/quote

Gwegwe is Jealous. Keep raping that underage unfortunate Lucky Dude wanna be

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by poshestmina(f): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna is 28. Na you born her? I thought not.

I know you are jobless, I am not
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
No shes not, get your head of out false reporting blogs. She has been engaged for over 10 years now if we are to believe all blogs say. and secondly even if she is what does her being engaged got to do with muna? Muna is happy. Muna is in no rush.
If you've nothing reasonable to contribute to the growth of this nation today, I do.
Shift one side abeg, I'm at work making money. It's very obvious you've no idea what it feels like to break a sweat for a living.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Utchgirl(f): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=41897075][/quote]

Since u can't comprehend a simple writeup,ur brain needs a formatting asap.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Utchgirl(f): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

as i said munachi dont care about marriage. she can get any man she wants with her beauty but she is happy with her current boyfriend ok.

Story 4 d gods !

Keep on consoling urself.

Okwu nkasiobi !

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by LesbianBoy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
She no wear pant for that picture o!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
why dat kind of cloth ?it doesn't portray decency at all
hater of munachi. She's not naked! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Body In Slit Dress by Palmwinetapper: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
She no wear pant for that picture o!
then the pant will show
Utchgirl:

Story 4 d gods !

Keep on consoling urself.

Okwu nkasiobi !
why do you expect a 23 year old guy to marry? I think you're mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemen First Interview After BB Naija Eviction / Video: Bally And Bisola Under Duvet, Dey Did It Again After Saturday Night Party / Tonto Dikeh Holds A Man From Behind At A Dinner In Abuja,Dances With Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.