Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

African Traditional Science Is Supreme Wisdom. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Traditional Science Is Supreme Wisdom. (776 Views)

African Traditional Communication Media And Rural Development / African Traditional Women To Women Marriages / African Traditional Baby Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Traditional Science Is Supreme Wisdom. by KingSango(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ivGoy1F-tQ

At least 15%-20% of African race worldwide have their pineal glands calcified and this is according to Dr. Frances Cress Welsing. The pineal gland is responsible for moral insight. Those Blacks with calcified pineal glands are more susecptible to demonic influence, lack empathy and materialistic. Being an academic, Dr. Frances, stuck with the logical notion that humans aren't affected by demonic forces. While I applaud her great work, which is much greater than many could produce, including myself, I strongly disagree with the implications of her conclusions. Demonic possession is a real phenomenon and there are sects of humans around the world who worship demons for money and power, as demonic minds are materialistic and plainly stupid. White Supremacy and Racism is a system, a belief system, that is orchestrated by Whites and Blacks working in union with each other within the U.S. The entire slave trade and the colonization of Africa was a White, Arab, Jewish and African enterprise. We must have transparency and accountability to attain victory. The rules of Change I've listed must be obeyed. Rule no. 14 is being violated. Click here for list of change rules: http://predictablereasonswhychangefails..com/2015/09/and-this-too-will-pass-predictable.html

14. People leading the change fail to respect the power of the culture to kill the change.

We must identify traitors and run them from among us. Dr. Boyce Watkins and Ray Haggins are traitors in the conscious movement. And any and all of those who give them comfort are traitors, knowingly or unknowingly. Boule Black Greeks are traitors and the Prince Hall Black Masons all traitors. 

(1) (Reply)

Special Report: 40 Years Of Robbery, Say Natives. / Revealed: Nigeria's Ranking On The List Of World Happiest Nation (pics) / Lagos To London- Life Of The Super Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.