Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. (2413 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by somez(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ivm 5003 waste garbage truck is a product of Innosson motors. Features includes - engine- Diesel, engine capacity- Cummins, steering- power, exhaust standard euro 2, trans mission - manual, break- pneumatic. Lets support made in Nigeria products. We are also dealers in Dulevo, Ford and Isuzu compactor trucks. Feel free to call us for inspection. 08063628972.

Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by sammysammy111(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
its high time Nigeria government begin to use dis made in Nigeria automobiles officially
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
pls dont dey make automatic vehicles
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by somez(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sure they do
SAVEDBABA:
pls dont dey make automatic vehicles
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by Etfash(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
How much?
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by somez(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Feel free to call these number for details. 08063628972, 08066623572. Thank you sir.
Etfash:
How much?

1 Like

Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by somez(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kindly call for more details.
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by somez(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Greetings
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by Abbassh: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
First allow me to thank you for the advertising,

However, I would like to request the publisher of this article to mention the company that produced the "FORD" trailers shown in the third picture,

I wish to make it clear that the trailers in question are NOT innoson motors, they are manufactured by Goodness International Resources LTD. and said trucks in that picture can be found at AEPB headquarters in Abuja,

For more info, kindly visit:

www.goodness-int.com
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by somez(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Abbassh:
First allow me to thank you for the advertising,

However, I would like to request the publisher of this article to mention the company that produced the "FORD" trailers shown in the third picture,

I wish to make it clear that the trailers in question are NOT innoson motors, they are manufactured by Goodness International Resources LTD. and said trucks in that picture can be found at AEPB headquarters in Abuja,

For more info, kindly visit:

www.goodness-int.com

Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by Abbassh: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=somez post=43235980][/quote]

Apparently my previous post wasn't clear enough, so I'm gonna have to re-explain it,

The trailers in the third picture "3rd picture" as in not the first picture, not the second picture and not the fourth picture ... but the third picture, are FORD trailers, not innoson trucks,

Said picture was taken by someone at the headquarters of AEPB "Abuja Environmental Protection Board",

And lastly, if you would zoom in on the picture, you would clearly see the "G" logo on the upper side of the trailers, "G" being the official logo of Goodness International Resources Ltd. which is the rightful producer of said trailers,

Thank you.
Re: More From Innoson Motors, Dulevo, Isuzu , Ford waste compactors. by somez(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greetings

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Subaru Uses The Boxer Engine / Between Nissan Pathfinder And Nissan Xterra / An Indication On My Dashboard, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.