Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin (63097 Views)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Stevebamdex(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

You get luck sef say woman lure you free of charge go disvirgin you,

My own, na me take my leg waka go ashawo house go pay ashawo 1k make she disvirgin me,
I no even ask am her name sef,
The only conversation we had was,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Na so i take waka leave my virginity for ashawo house.

I hope you don repent sad ?
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Guys actually care about Being virgins??lipsrsealed

Okay...this is weird.
yea we do
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Patented: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2016
WORD!!!!! Well said!!
vfactor:
I grab how u re feeling. I feel our parents train us to behave as christians and not how to be christians and why we should be christians. If parents learn to do this, then children will learn to protect themselves from people who would lure them into sexual immorality

2 Likes

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by lordprosh(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2016
vfactor:
I grab how u re feeling. I feel our parents train us to behave as christians and not how to be christians and why we should be christians. If parents learn to do this, then children will learn to protect themselves from people who would lure them into sexual immorality

Hmmm.. God bless yhu.. My story is d same wit dat of the OP.. Evn now my parent tink am stl a virgin..
Our parents didn't teach us abt sex.. Al dy did ws teach us how to act like a christian.. I av regrets.. I hate loosing it..
I'll be a better father.. I swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Sike(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

My own, na me take my leg waka go ashawo house go pay ashawo 1k make she disvirgin me,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

hahahahaha... Wasted Virginity
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by mayorvilla(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmm,
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by mvem(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2016
There is nothing like virginity in men
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

. I lost mine as an adult and later became a safe sex educator all over Lagos. My adult blog is Kisses 'n' Roses with solutions to every problem on sex.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by luluosas(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2016
It would be good to walk up to your mum and burst the innocent one she'd taken you to be. Though it is painful to lose your virginity in a dishonourable way, but it is shameful for you not to be remorseful when you know that you are not only deceiving your mother but you stabbed God also because sex is actually the preserved of the LEGALLY MARRIED COUPLES ONLY, which God ordained. Therefore, whether on a religious ground or not, sex is not meant for the unmarried people.
So walk up to your mum and tell her that YOU ARE NO LONGER A VIRGIN BUT A CHRONIC WOMANIZER NOW. Anyway, I don't care if you call for my head. The truth they say is BITTER. Take care

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by misreal(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2016
vfactor:
facts...someone please like this...

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Phoenix001(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Habba bros, you be hungry boy indeed!
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by aluko360(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Baddest
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Fourwinds: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2016
ebubey:
h
h for hmmmmmmm
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by OldefDaniels(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2016
U no too well sha, lol.
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Isaac060(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2016
vfactor:

God bless you for this piece!

That's how our parents are for real.
They are kinda too spiritual to hear anything about the opposite sex from their children.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by allthingsgood: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Dont mind her jor. You are definitely smarter than her...bang on! grin
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nickymezor(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmmm, jst passing by
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Donkaz(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

oga no vex abeg

But I just have to quote this for reference purpose.

You just made my morning grin grin grin
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by mrDennis(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Adonis3:
That's how many parents are (in this part of the world). They think that the issue of sex is so sacred that children must not hear about it, hence do not give their children the right advice to handle sexual issues.

I'll use myself as an example. My parents are soo religious that they feel their child was too young to know anything about sex, yet they sent me to the boarding house... Can you just imagine.

It didn't actually start from there, it started from when my dad's niece came to stay with us (she's orphaned). This girl was much older than me, but she introduced me to the world of immorality. Needless to say, I had my first party when I was in pry school. My parents were still thinking I was one very good boy.

Then I went to the boarding house, that sealed it! I'm very sure if you ask my parents now, they still believe I'm one good boy who doesn't know how to talk to girls.

There is need to educate children on issues like this, coz this world is becoming a very morally bankrupt place by the day. When you've already told them what they need to know (you don't have to tell them everything at once), by the time friends are talking about it, they would have an idea and won't be easily misled.

no matter how parents talk about sex bros truth is IMMORALITY. has come to stay.
in fact what we (Africans). should be fighting is HOMOSEXUALITY I put on a movie/series and there must be a gay guy/couple ... why?

imagine a 6-10 year old watching it and suddenly feels its 'normal'. already Anal sex is becoming a normal thing sef.

virginity na old story lol
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Rukkydelta(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
vfactor:

Very true
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by spacestar(f): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by merits(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=hungryboy post=41793092]My guy,

likewise me too,I have been imagined how sex be, cuz have been having a lots of wet dream in my sleep.I took just #50 back den to ashawo house to lost my virginity,with enough of insult on top,as in;0 boy why your sperm plenty like this,u no dey fuvk,bcuz my fluid ovaflow her 'toto'notin like condom den.get out of my room.na so I just waka comot with shame.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by chidexxy007(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

lwkmd.....NL no go kill person abeg
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by mohdimplez(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

LMAO.... this guy is dope.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nomzylicious(f): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by lailo: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

And to think you have over 600 likes on this dirty post......... na wa for Nairalander ooooo
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by macino1(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2016
GeniusDavid:

Mate, "ORGANISM" seriously?

Thanks for the observation sir. The reason for the Disclaimer.
"Orgasm"

One free trial pack for you.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by dczieta: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Bigloaf: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

guy ebi like sey u done kolo b4. u bi comedian. u won kill me with laugh.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by ValerianSteel(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2016
It appears quite a number of the male comments on this thread lost their virginity in a sad way.

Africans carry religion as a sacred entity that forbids practically anything.Yet the continent is a stronghold for immorality of the mind,person and actions.

Even in the West,conservatives are as hardened that their kids would all grow up to be Saint Peter waiting for the perfect virgin partner for marriage.Otherwise is the case.Sad part is these parents had their own share of sexual encounters before they claimed to know Jesus grin Most of them had a promiscous past before turning Pope undecided

Loosing my virginity was a great experience for me and not as sad as some of the post I've read here making me laugh hard,it remains one of the best sex I've ever had in life till now,I enjoyed every single moment of the entire two hours I was in bed tongue No regrets till now undecided

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by smexy(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Guys actually care about Being virgins??lipsrsealed

Okay...this is weird.
dude was a minor, she lured and exploited him.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by sonofthunder: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Empathy1695:
My mum still thinks that I'm a virgin. I overhead her while she was advising my younger one in her bedroom. If only I could reverse time...

Here's my story and a very brief history that should give you a picture of the kind of family I come from.

I come from a christian home with very religious parents, I'm the 3rd out of 4 children. My dad (he's late now) was a serious member of the "die by fire" group of worshipers, and my mum, a children teacher in a famous Bible believing church. We were all brought up to fear God, and to live by example. I remember doing evangelical exercises with my friend back then in secondary school during the break period. I even preached in the bus on my way to school. I kept distance with the girls, and will not socialize much so as to avoid temptation. They complained I was too shy, and during camp meeting in school then, when boys and girls begin to mingle, I was either on my own or with my close friend discussing the bible. People will tell my parents that I was the pastor in our family and things like that. I too loved it, and I can remember dreaming and telling myself that I was going to get married being a virgin.

But things changed, so fast than I could imagine in that aspect. I'm still a quiet good guy (if I'm to access myself), I've learnt to socialize a little, but guess what; I'm no longer a virgin. I lost it 8 months after I graduated from secondary school. Worst still, I did it with someone 4 years older than my elder sister (our 1st born). I was 16+, she was 23. She lured me to her house that day and took my innocence. Not as if I didn't know something wasn't going to happen, at least I suspected it. Prior to that incident, she was always being nice to me whenever we cross paths..
---------------------------------------

Okay, now I'm in my early 20's. I traveled home from school for the Xmas break and one of the days I was going to get something from my mum's bedroom, when I overheard my mum advising with my younger sibling who is yet to enter the higher institution about associating with the opposite sex. She was using me and the others as point of reference that we are all well spoken off outside and are still virgins.
VIRGINS undecided undecided angry embarassed? Well.. I don't know about my elder sis and my elder brother, but me, a virgin? I felt like I've let her down. I just tiptoed to my bedroom and began to reflect on myself. I'm not a player, but besides that girl who broke my virginity I have had a few more affairs, all are my seniors with significant age difference except for my present girlfriend who's just 6 months older.

I can't tell my mum I'm not a virgin, she'll feel terribly bad..And it's not Nigerian to discuss relationship matters with your parents, religious once for that matter. I have a few friends and they all think the same. Some say I'm shy, I act like slow poison, I pretend, I'm a pastor, I'm a nerd and jibes like that. But I've done things crazy things, I'm no more the guy who always dreamt of getting married a virgin and now I don't pray to marry a virgin either, I don't even deserve one. I think virgins should get married to virgins, IMO.

No much regrets though, but if I could reverse time, I'll not loose my virginity at 16 (it doesn't show I was breed from a God fearing family), I will loose it now, at least I'm way older than then.

were u ever born again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.